You sure it's a pool..?

(a few days later)

I was lying in bed on my phone when Ava ran in.

"Y/N!" she said, making me hold up.

"What did I do!"

"...nothing. Anyways! The boys have been all over here yet we haven't been there besides your sleeping."

"Yeah so..?" I yawned.

"Ava thinks we should go and investigate!" she cheered as she held up a novelty pencil.
"Ava doesn't know why she's speaking in the third person!"

"You're stupid.." I sighed and got up, leaving Luna to sleep on my bed "Let go, Ava."

"Yesss!" she grabbed my hand and grabbed me through the shittily drawn red Crayola rectangle on the wall.

We walked around for 10 minutes before Ava gasped and dropped the pencil.

"They have a hot tub!" she said, already stripping.

"Ava I don't think she should-"

"C'monnn! Plus~ his is Peirce comes by and sees you looking hot."

I sighed, she was right... maybe I would have a chance with him if he saw me like that... I've never been one to sexualize myself... but he is different... Plus Ava is looking comfortable.

I took off my shirt and shorts, leaving me in my matching black bra and panties set. I got in, moaning softly at the warmth.

"It's nice, huh?" Ava chuckled.

"Nice is an understatement.." I sighed happily and basked in the warmth of the water.

Me and Ava were lying there when we heard a familiar voice. "What are you doing here, Ava?" Asch asked.

"Y/N is here too, god I've never seen her so relaxed..."

"It's warm! Don't judge me!" I huffed.

"Uhh are they supposed to be in there..?" Leif asked, catching my attention.

"Shh." Rhys elbowed Leif in the ribs.

"Gah." he groaned "Ow!"

"Shouldn't you two be teaching us about the human world." Asch scoffed.

"We'll teach you if you get in," she smirked.

I sat up quickly. What was she planning?!.

She looked at me and smirked.

The boys thought about it before Peirce got in and sat a cross from me, the others following. Ava didn't like that and started pinching my thighs and sides.

"H-hey! What the hell Ava! That hurts."

"Sorry... it's just so easy to bully you... you're so short!" she smiled and continued.

Pierce noticed my discomfort with Ava's action and stood up before he got up, walked over, and picked me up before returning to his spot with me still in his grasp. I froze, I had never been this close to such an attractive man... yeah.

I mean yeah I've had sex... but it was meaningless, me and Mateo had drunkenly hooked up... it meant nothing obviously and I was kinda glad it was with someone I trusted so much. But technically does that even count? I was drunk... so technically I am not a virgin and not a virgin... And I don't think lesbian sex counts with Lottie.

The others started talking, I was barely paying attention to it anyway... I was too focused on the fact I was LITERALLY on Pierce's lap...

"Pierce... ya know there's spice next to ya," Ava smirked.