Work part two :3

I woke up to a phone call from Lottie.

"Hello..." I sighed.

"Morning sweets! I have a request.."

"Hmm..?"

"Bring Peirce in and I'll double your pay this week."

"Really!?" I sat up.

"Mhm! I wanna meet this soldier boy!" she giggled.

"Deal"

I got up and ran out to see Peirce.

"Go get dressed! If you come into work with me today then I get double the pay!" my eyes sparkled

He nodded and walked off.

I ran to my room and got dressed.

I grabbed everything, put it in my purse and walked out to see Ava now up

"Hey Ava, i'm taking Peirce into work, this is a heads up, BYE!"

"uhh... okay..?" she waved as I grabbed Peirce's hand and dragged him out.

"Let's go, Lottie is really excited to meet you, and I'm excited for my pay to double!" I led him to the cafe where Lottie was.

"Baby bat!" she squealed as she ran over and scooped me up.

"WOAH!"

"Is this soldier boy?"

Haven came out and nodded to Pierce. He nodded back and looked around. After I got down I saw molly.

"Hey molly!"

She looked at me "Y/N-sama!~" she giggled. "You brought Pierce-senpai?" she smiled. Tara came over.

"God daumnnnn girl! He is hot!"

Peirce held my hand, a bit uncomfortable with all the female attention.

Cassie came over. "We heard about Rhys' little call this morning." she chuckled and handed me a boba.

"Oh yeah... fucking pain in my ass..."

"Where were you when he called?" Lottie laughed.

"I was literally asleep next to him- wait-"

The girls started laughing.

"Not like that! He came in my room while I was asleep, stood next to me, and I woke up to him on a call with Lottie... Or loose as he called her"

"Awww they're so cute what are they tho.. You said they were some demon variant." Molly smiled

"Daemos."

"Like that moon, you love so much."

"I don't love it..." I scoffed.

"You talked about it for 4 hours last week.."

"Interesting story?" I shrugged.

"Anyways! All of ya get to work, pierce you can chill wherever, I'll get Y/N to bring you a bobs, alright?" Lottie said.

He looked at me. I shrugged in response. "You can sit close to the counter?"

He nodded "I would like that."

Lottie led him over to a table closest to where I would be working, I never worked cash or greetings and especially wouldn't today since Peirce was here, I mainly made the boba and was there to deal with asshole customers.

The day went smoothly until someone started bitching at Molly, Peirce had been watching me the whole time, Lottie sitting next to him to keep him company.

I walked to the cash register Molly was at. "Everything alright here..?" I asked as I looked at the man.

"No! You stupid hybrids shouldn't be here! Back in my day, you all were nothing but entertainment!" the man yelled.

"Excuse you" I hissed.

Molly grabbed my shoulder. "Y-Y/N-sama no."

"Nope. No!" I looked at the man. "Is there a problem you have with us!?" I asked.

"You talking back to me is a problem."

"Well, sorry to burst your bubble but a bigger issue is that you're hairline is retreating, you look like you're 40. Which isn't that old but that fact you're balding AND you look like you're divorced and pay child support is amusing, to say the least, now I recommend you leave before I fucking pepper spray you because the way you are talking to us is harassment and my supervisor is right there and I can guarantee she wouldn't mind beating your ass" I spoke with a sharp tone.

"That's true," Lottie said as she sipped her tea before looking at Peirce. "Look at your woman, so strong.... So bitchy.."

Peirce blushed.

"Get your ass out of here," I said, glaring at the man.

"Whatever you say, bat freak."

"EXCUSE YOU!?" Lottie said as she looked at the man.

Before she could do anything pierce stood up and walked over.

"Shit.. Peirce! Just escort him out! Nothing else!" I yelled as lottie followed him with her phone.

Pierce grabbed the man and started pushing him out. "Leave."

"Gosh Y/N-sama... he isn't happy the man called you that..." Molly mumbled.

Peirce pushed the man out before walking back in and sitting back down.

I blushed. "Did that... really just happen..."

"Yes... your manz just protected your ass AND listened to you, you got your man on a leash or sum?" Alex chuckled

"Oh wow... Molly, can you make me a boba?"

"Of course Y/N-sama!"

"You just gonna ignore that?" Tara asked.

"100%... I have no clue what I WOULD say." I smiled

"Kiss him?" Molly said.

"No, now be quiet..."

The rest of the day was pretty calm, all I really did was work and then I went home and took a nap with Luna

◿◸◹◺─────────────────◿◸◹◺

Extra chapter asked for my my wifey! <3
POSSUM_SKIN_XO
Glad you got your account back ML!!