Late night snack.

I lay in bed, waiting for everyone to fall asleep so I could sneak into the kitchen and get a snack.

Luna napped next to me as I scrolled through Pinterest. Looking at clothes, tapestries, or anything else really.

It was about 12AM now when I got up, Luna looking at me confused before laying her head back down, she knew this too well.

I walked out and went to the fridge, praying we had fruit... only to be let down as I saw nothing. "Fuck..."

"Sorcerer." I jumped a bit as I heard a voice behind me... it was Peirce.

"Oh... hello Peirce." I smiled

"What are you looking for?" he asked as he crouched to my height.

"Ahh, nothing, we don't have what I want anyway." I sighed.

"Oh... I apologize for your lack of whatever you were looking for."

"It's not your fault." I smiled.

"Your friend is rather loud... I'm surprised you slept through it" he said as he looked down at me.

"Huh..?" I tilted my head

"She was screaming for a while.."

"Before the officer I assume?"

He nodded. "Indeed.."

I noticed he was looking at my ears.

"Is something wrong?" I asked

"You're ears are... strange..." he reached out and touched one making me tense a bit.

I gently pulled away. "Yeah, I get that a lot. Anyway, you should get some sleep. I'm gonna try to sleep.." I sighed

He nodded and walked over to the others before leaning against the wall right next to my door.

I walked over and opened the door to my room. "Good night Peirce." I smiled before entering my room and lying on my bed, for the first time in years I was able to sleep before 2:00 AM.

╔══════════════✦☽✦═════╗
                     THE NEXT DAY
╚═════✦☾✦══════════════╝

I woke up to the sound of gentle knocking on my door, barely audible from the sound of Chaos emitting from outside my room.

I groaned. "Go away...!" I let out a soft whine and covered my ears with a pillow.

The door opened and I heard Peirce's voice

"Ava wishes for you to wake-"

He was cut off by Ava coming in. "Girl get your sorry ass up before I drag you."

I sighed. "I'm tired!"

"Too bad, we're going to the mall." she grabbed one of my ears and blew in it.

I sat up quickly, my eyes wide before my head hit Ava's

"Aug!" Ava groaned.

I winced as I felt the ache spread through the area.

"What was that for?" Ava said as she laughed, clearly in pain.

"You blew in my ear!" I hissed

"Oh yeah.." she took a second before walking off.

After I recovered I walked out and looked at Ava. "What are we doing today..?"

"I told you the Mall, go get dressed you hobo!"

I sighed at her words and went back into my room. To get dressed

 To get dressed

(The outfit^)

I walked out while adjusting my stocking. I looked up and saw them looking at me.

"What?" I asked, my ears twitching slightly.

"You... are so CUTE!" Ava squealed as she hugged me and started shaking me.

"ACK!" I struggled against Ava, trying to get out of her grip.

"I could just!" She squeezed me hard against her.

"Ava! Quit it!" I swatted at her

She sighed and let me go. "Fine. Anyways go get your stuff."

I sighed and walked to my room to get my phone, wallet, hand sanitizer, and headphones, I put them in my purse and walked out

"You ready?" Ava smiled.

"Yep." I sighed