Damnit..

I woke up to people yelling, the noise already giving me a headache.

I took a second to remember where I was and looked down to see Ava and the boys yelling up at me.

"Y/N! WHAT THE HELL!?" Ava yelled.

I looked at them and shrugged before getting on the pillar and climbing down the one I used to get up, my movements slow and sluggish as I had just woken up.

"What's up..?" I yawned.

"I went in your room and you weren't there!" Ava yelled as she shook me. "So I came and started yelling, they came and leif found you.!"

"I think this is yours..." he handed me a fake gut from my sweater

"Noooo it broke!" I whined.

"Y/N! NOT THE POINT! WHAT WERE YOU DOING!?"

"Sleeping? What else would I be doing?"

She deadpanned.

"How long were you up there?" Noi asked, Rhys nodding in agreement.

"Uhhh I came at like... 11 PM last night?"

The boys looked confused.

"oh my fucking god... WHY!?" Ava yelled "you came here at basically the middle of the night!?"

"Not my fault we don't have anywhere for me to hand from in our apartment." I yawned. "Plus I sleep easier upside down."

Ava looked like she was gonna rip my throat out... asch looked the same.

"Can I sleep there tonight? I have work tomorrow and that's better than sleeping with half my body off my bed."

"I can't." Asch walked away

"...is that a yes...?" I called after him

"NO!"

"I'M GONNA DO IT ANYWAYS!"

Ava groaned and grabbed my ear. I pulled away with a yelp of surprise

"Behave Y/N."

"You should be happy I'm getting sleep" I stated.

"...fair." she walked away.

"Were you what I heard last night?" leif asked.

I yawned again. "Yep, that would be me climbing the pillar."

"How did you do that..?" Rhys asked

"Well.. Bats are basically flying rat monkeys.."

"No clue what any of those are." noi shrugged.

"Well.. A rat is a rodent.. As is a bat... uhh they are bats with smaller ears and no wings... also they have longer tails... and monkeys are bigger rats that can climb really well... so bats are flying rat monkeys." I explained
(both me and my sister and I accomplished that for like 10 minutes)

"I see.." Peirce mumbled

"Yep, anyways. I'm gonna go back to my place" I walked away

I got in and Ava was on her phone. "Wanna have a spa day?" she asked, looking up at me.

"Yeah, I need to shower." I muttered

She nodded and we went into the bathroom. i turned on the shower and waited for the glass to steam while Ava made a bubble bath for herself. I got towels and put Luna in a cute lil bath robe Hailey got her.

Once the shower glass was steamed I stripped and not in. Ava had already gotten into her bath. We were basically sisters at this point so it wasn't weird for us to do this. I sat down in shower, feeling a bit too lazy to stand right now.