Meeting them

It was about 3:34 AM when I finally fell asleep. I had been reading fanfics on AO3 for about 2 hours before I actually fell asleep, laptop open and everything.

I was stirred awake by the sound of Ava's alarm, it shocked me how heavy of a sleeper she was(I was kinda jealous) I closed my laptop, set it aside, got up, and stretched before knocking on Ava's door

"Ava! Wake up!" I called out "you have that interview today!"

I heard Johnny scratch at the door and opened it so he could go play with Luna.

"Ava!" I said louder before giving up and throwing one of her shoes that was on the floor at her.

She woke up with a yell of surprise "HUH!?" She looked at me. "OH! Good morning Y/N!" She smiled before checking her phone. Her eyes widened in shock as she quickly got up. "Oh god, oh god, oh god!" She panicked as she scrambled to get ready.

"We gotta take out the trash as well." I reminded her as I went to my room to get my shoes. I met her by the door with one of the two trash bags in my hands. She finished a coffee she made and grabbed one of the bags before rushing out, running into Jake on the way.

"Hey Ava, Y/N! I came to get the rent." His gaze stayed on Ava, just briefly glazing over me before returning to her.

"Sorry trash! Gotta go!" she rushed down the stairs.

"Did she just-" I cut him off "yes, she called you trash." I said before following Ava, mumbling a small 'that's what you are anyways.' As I walked. I had never liked Jake, it was just a gut feeling but he was too... I dunno, I just don't think he's right for Ava.

We got outside to see five cosplayers, four panicking while one was unconscious. "What the..." I mumbled, too tired to deal with this as Ava dropped the trash bag and ran over to help.

I dragged both trash bags to the dumpster and set them next to it before walking over to them. Ava had started giving mouth to mouth before the four other cosplayers started yelling about how she was sucking his organs out..?

Next thing I know I'm being picked up by the hood of my sweater, making me thrash. "Hey! Put me down!" I yelled as I tried to kick whoever was grabbing me, turned out it was the green one. I heard the unconscious one start coughing and looked at him as he sat up.

"Prince Asch!"three of the four other cosplayers yelled out.

Soon the 'Prince's'; orders the green one me in a tree and I just gave up. Ava was hung in the tree right after me and didn't bother giving up.

The cosplayers walked away, and I tried once more to get out of the tree. Of course, they had to put me where the sun was right in my eyes.

I kept struggling, a horrible migraine forming making me want to cry. Ava must have heard me sniffle because she looked at me.

"Are you alright Y/N?" she asked.

"No... the sun is in my eyes..." I mumbled. Ava reached over and covered my eyes with her hand as she kept struggling.

Eventually, the cosplayers came back and Ava uncovered my eyes so I could see them. "YOU!" Ava seethed "LET US DOWN!"

I sighed deeply and just hung my head, everything was starting to sound distorted as my headache worsened. Next thing I know I'm on my knees, not in the tree, I look over to see Ava unconscious next to me.

"A-ava..." I mumbled before blacking out.