21 ♡ Healing

Magsimula sa umpisa

I rolled in my bed away from them "...So open a window."

Rianna tugged at my blanket. "No you idiot, let's go for a walk."

"But that requires effort." I mumbled under the sheets, curling into a ball so that she couldn't pull my bed cover off of me.

Asma plopped onto my bed "We're taking you out for food, you need to eat."

"I ate with Jin and Namjoon."

"Snacks don't count."

"I don't wanna eat."

"Come on, it'll just be the three of us. No boys, no...Jimin."

I sighed "...That doesn't make a difference."

"Laura, come on. Let's explore the city in our final days here, you need to enjoy it while you still can."

Okay, they had a point and won't stop harassing me unless I agree.

"Please, please, please, please, pleeeease -"

"Okay, fine!"

---

Jungkook's POV

5:18pm.

I looked up from my watch at the big clock tower in the street that Taehyung, Jimin and I were standing opposite.

I double checked the time which was right, but Rianna said she'll meet us at the clock at 5.

So where the heck are they?

The girls are leaving in a few days. There's not a lot of time we get to spend together. Fixing Laura and Jimin's relationship is the top of our priority list, though.

We told Jimin we needed to run some errands for PD-Nim, which was a total lie but he's been so down today he didn't even bother to figure it out.

I took in a deep breath as I saw the girls approaching the clock.

Taehyung nudged me, him too noticing them while Jimin's head was still down.

We tugged him along "Jimin, we need to go this way-"

We 'bumped' into the girls "Oh hey! What a surprise to see you here!"

I quickly darted my eyes over to Jimin to see his expression and he looked completely unpleased, while Laura just stared at the floor.

She looked so...empty.
It was kind of heart breaking.

Rianna came and interlocked our fingers. "We were just out to get dinner, you guys should join us."

Just like we planned it.

I replied to her "Yeah, that sounds great."

Jimin lifted his head a little "But I thought we had to pick up some things for PD-Nim."

Taehyung skipped over to Asma and held her from behind "We can do that too, let's play tourist! We'll show you girls around."

Our eyes fell between Laura and Jimin, neither of them acknowledging the other's presence. She folded her arms while he shoved his hands in his pockets.

Eesh. You could cut the tension with a knife.

Rianna's POV

We walked around town, the two of them looking like third wheels.

Two...six wheelers perhaps?

They didn't speak to each other at all. He's deliberately looking past her, as if she's not there. She's doing the same but you can see it, you can see it in her eyes that she's hurting.