Shiloh James - The Walking Dead

•𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐦•

ℱ𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝓃𝒶𝓂𝑒-

Shiloh - Tranquil and peaceful.

ℳ𝒾𝒹𝒹𝓁𝑒 𝓃𝒶𝓂𝑒-

Rue - street, road.

ℒ𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝓃𝒶𝓂𝑒-

James - guard & protect

𝒜𝑔𝑒-

Season 1. Fourteen years old, her age progresses with the seasons.

𝒢𝑒𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇-

Female.

𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑜𝓊𝓃𝓈-

She - her - her's

𝒮𝑒𝓍𝓊𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓎-

She's gay, but she isn't super comfortable with her sexuality so most times she just pretends to be indifferent to anyone in terms of romance.

ℱ𝒶𝒸𝑒 𝒸𝓁𝒶𝒾𝓂-

𝒜𝓅𝓅𝑒𝒶𝓇𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒-

𝒜𝓅𝓅𝑒𝒶𝓇𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒-

She has caramel hair, that always looks paler when dappled in the light of day. Her eyes are charcoal. The outer rings of her irises are dark, deep as spilled ink which ebbs into the rest of her gaze and paints in steel grey.

She always has the ghost of a frown on her lips, no matter bright her gaze may seem. She has prominent dimples that soften her otherwise sharp features, and her cheeks have a flush to them usually.

She's sort of tall, a couple inches above average anyway, and she has very blue veins along the backs of her hands. She has a myriad of scars littering her body, and very obvious ones on her left hand that runs down her fingers as well.

She has looks of stone, unmoving and stoic, with a spirit of paper mache. Delicate, beneath all the scar tissue of her heart.

ℬ𝒾𝓇𝓉𝒽𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒-

February Third.

𝒫𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓎-

Reserved is an immediate word that comes to mind when describing her. She isn't a loner, or a joiner, but sort of in the purgatory of it all. She keeps to herself- her thoughts, and feelings until it becomes a knotted mess.