Roger West ~original!

Name: Roger

Last name: West

Age: 26(can vary between role plays!)

Gender: Male

Pronouns: He/ him

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Face claim: Liam Hemsworth, as shown above~

Looks in more description+ any differences:

Roger is one of those people who you just... notice. His face is framed in sunlight and serotonin, with a smile comprised of stardust. He's got a grin that illuminates his entire face in the bold brightness of his soul. His mouth is molded from hushed whispers of wildflowers, in a gentle pink hue.

His skin is clear, and pale in hue aside from around his cheeks where it's generally tinted a faint red. He has a few freckles along his arms, in a shade dark as his hair.

His hair is a charming chocolate shade, which moves like waves across an ocean. Lighter strands of honey are strewn throughout, and he's got a fade on the sides. He's got a muscular physique, with abs across his abdomen and muscular arms.

His eyes are perhaps his most enticing feature, when seen in the correct light. When his gaze is simply viewed in plain lighting, perhaps it's not anything special. Brown eyes in a murky shade, an unremarkable color. But the second he steps foot in the sunlight, rays pierce his gaze and cause it to glow a burning golden hue. His irises turn into molten, and enchanting capsules of light.

Distinguishing marks/tattoos/scars:

He's got little white scars in places occasionally, just as most others. Gained from years of playing outside and falling while running the rain with his siblings growing up. He also has a birthmark across his right forearm, just a small dark spot in the misshapen circle it is. He does have a tattoo on his left shoulder, as well as one on the inside of his left pointer finger.

The one on his shoulder is a little hourglass, turned to the side. It signified a point in his life where things seemed to be forever the same. He couldn't move forward, or fall back. It took about a year before he was able to crawl his way out. It was like time had stood still for him.

The one on his finger is a small sunflower, which is a matching tattoo with his sister. They had gotten it when their grandmother passed away, as the flowers were formerly her favorite.