Everest Miles|| Glee/ Gilmore Girls

Name: Everest Miles

Nicknames: Evie, Ev, Eve

Age: 15-20 depending on the role play!

Birthday: February 18th

Zodiac Sign: Pisces

Gender: Female

Grade: Again, depends on the role play! This oc has a backstory for Glee, and Gilmore Girls depending on which fandom she's being used with. So, her grade will fluctuate just as her age!

Face claim: Young Evangeline Lilly~ as pictured above!

Looks(in more details, as there are a couple differences in how she looks): Everest has a cloak of chocolate curls. Her hair is lengthy, and the color is a rich brown. Her eyes are small, and very sharp looking. The grey color is electric, metallic, and shiny.

Her gaze is always a bit intimidating, until she smiles. She has got a charming, charming smile. It's as innocent as a puppy dog's. Her teeth are large, and bright, and are always prominent with her grins. They are full faced, and light up her demeanor and make her appear very friendly. Her dimples help.

Her skin is pale in winter, but tans quite handsomely in the summer time.
It is also covered, and I mean covered, in freckles. Her face is dotted with little brown spots, which cross the bridge of her up- pointed nose. As well as her cheeks, her arms, and her back. Sadly, being the teenager that she is, acne is often hand in hand with her freckles. Usually she gets acne on her right cheek the most, as well as on her forehead.

Everest's build is slim. Her waist is thin, and she has little to no muscle on her stomach. No abs, sadly, though she does have some rather fit arms. She isn't the most tall, coming in around average height at 5'6.