Prudence Cole|| Walking Dead edition

"The one who speaks the least, always holds the most promise."

First Name:

Prudence

Last name

Cole

Nicknames:

Prue~ Daryl, Rick, Maggie, everyone really!

Darlin'~ Tara, or Siddiq, depending on who I'm using as her love interest!

174~ Everyone in the main group, but mostly Michonne, Daryl, and Maggie.

Love~ Tara or Siddiq!

Rue~ Maggie, and Michonne

Age:

Twenty two at the start of the apocalypse.

Gender:

Female

Sexuality:

Ah, the age old conundrum of figuring out what her sexuality is. Prue was never one to be out going with her pursuits of romance, and always seemed magnetized to those she's been with. As if a simple touch was enough to place a rope on their hips, dragging her and the person she was interested in, to one another. They were usually slow burns, spawned by a mere chance. A conversation on a train, to seeing each other again at the supermarket, the bank, etc. Until, they eventually decided to have their meetings stop being my chance, and went out on a date. As for the gender of these people, well men and women had made prominent appearances in her love life. She'd really struggled with this fact, and had just been confused by what the hell she was. When she was with a man, it seemed that she couldn't possibly love anyone besides him, and same with a woman. It was simply as though she just loved by a deeper connection, a bond formed subconsciously. Not gender.

If she had to put a label, she would say bisexual, but she never truly felt the need to put a stamp on such a large part of herself.

Occupation:

Before the apocalypse she worked as a detective, and solved major crimes cases.

Love Interest:

Love Interest:

Tara or Siddiq! It depends on your love interest, as well as who I'd rather use! As for early on in the series, we'll say maybe Glenn!