Part 6

Collin's POV:

The secret I learned wasn't hard to bear, to be honest. I was shocked, yes, but after I just acknowledged that my mate was a fox and not a wolf, I fell in love with him even more. He was such a cutie from the start and now his cuteness is even more intense. We spent the rest of the day just chilling in Yoshi's house, talking, playing some games, and sleeping since Yoshi was still weak. His heat didn't just disappear but my presence as his alpha really helped him get through the hardest time. I didn't even know that a mate's touch and presence could be such a help when it came to heat and stuff. But even though my omega was weak and without energy, smelling of our pheromones, Yoshi still wanted to go to school just the next day. When I heard about his plans as we sat on the couch, I just looked at him with displeased expression.

"You gotta be kidding me, baby."

"No, I'm not. I failed my exam and I have a lot to do, I can't just skip school." He wanted to argue. But I left no room for arguing in this matter.

"Ain't no way, I'm not letting you. End of discussion. " I said with a firm voice to show him that there's no way he's going anywhere. "And about your physics exam- don't worry, I told you I'm going to help you, didn't I?" He looked sad but nodded his head obediently. "Thank you, baby." I stroked his thigh, wrapping him in the blanket even more. He put his legs on my lap while leaning on the armrest of the couch. He had really nice thighs, so squishy and soft. The same goes for his tummy and I so loved it.

"Alright, but you have to help me no matter what. My mom's going to kill me if I don't change this grade... Oh, never mind." He waved his hand at it. "I need to clean up a little after yesterday, I just burst here with Tiff and I made such a mess..." Yoshi looked around the living room and hall. It actually wasn't that bad.

"Alright baby, I'm gonna help you so just rest." I stood up from the couch.

"No, that's alright, really. I can't let you clean after me." He laughed nervously. He met my displeased look again and just sat back on the couch mumbling with a pout a 'Thank you'. I just collected his clothes from the floor that he probably took off while getting to his room yesterday. The thought of it made me blush slightly. Then, after picking up his hoodie, I smelled something different than his scent.

It was this bastard's smell.

My blood started boiling as Hunter growled loudly. What did he do to Yoshi? Did something happen? I immediately ran towards my mate with a hoodie in my hands. I couldn't hide my anger.

"What is this?" I asked a little more harshly than I expected. Yoshi flinched, but he still didn't seem to understand what I was asking about.

"Hoodie...? It's mine..." He really didn't know what I was talking about.

"Then why does it smell like this blonde alpha bastard from your class? Why the fuck do I smell his pheromones?" The way I couldn't come up with any excuse for this situation, even a little satisfying one, scared me. Which made me angry. Not at Yoshi of course, I knew he was being fair and truthful with me. I was getting pissed off at that shameless fucker that sprayed pheromones all over my mate, knowing god damn well that he was my mate. Yoshi took a while, but after a few seconds, his expression changed, like he just realized something.

"Ohh... Well, let me explain." He shifted on the couch and spoke again. "Yesterday, at school, my heat came suddenly when I was sitting in class. I couldn't think straight and I felt so dizzy, but I was still able to get to the bathroom. As I went there, someone followed me. It was Jason. He... I noticed recently, that he's staring at me constantly and I can often feel his presence near me and it feels so uncomfortable. So I got pretty scared when I found out that he was the person that followed me. And when we were alone there, in the bathroom..." He stopped speaking and I thought I would burst with impatience and anger. "He didn't give me a chance to escape, pressing me against the wall." Yoshi seemed uncomfortable speaking about it. Me, I was so close to losing my shit in that moment. "He tried to smell me and touch me and he almost did, but fortunately, the teacher came just at the right moment and pushed him off of me. I was so glad..." He exhaled and pulled his knees to his chest. When I tell you I was on edge, the only thing that kept me sane was the thought about my mate and how I wouldn't dare to scare him in any way. But that was hard, almost impossible when I heard what happened yesterday in that fucked up bathroom. I clenched my fists as I tried to calm myself, shutting my eyes closed. Suddenly I felt Yoshi's little arms embracing me. He let out soothing pheromones and hugged me even more tightly. I could feel my muscles relax under his delicate touch. I hugged him back and kissed his head.

"I'm sorry, baby... I... " I couldn't utter a word.

"That's okay, love. I understand your anger, fully. I'd be pissed too if some omega stuck to you and showered you with their pheromones, especially while you'd be in your rut. Oh god, it pisses me even when I'm thinking about it..." He whined and hugged me tighter at his imagination. I chuckled.

"That'd never happened, rest assured my darling."

"And you know, now that I'm thinking about it, this Jason is a total creep. All this shameless staring and glancing at me. It would happen especially when I talked to other alphas or just other men. I cannot figure out his look, his eyes. You can never tell what he's thinking. It gives me chills. I was always nice to him cuz I'm nice to everyone really. Do you think he had some hopes because of that? I mean, I noticed that he has no friends and barely talks to other students. Weird guy... " Yoshi sighed.

"Well then sadly for him, but you're totally unavailable. Totally and forever." The last sentence I said, feeling my alpha growling inside and I embraced my mate completely with my arms.

"That's because I'm yours, Alpha." I froze. Did I just hear him right? I wasn't imagining things, wasn't I? We moved away from each other and looked into each other's eyes.

"Yes, that's right. You are mine and mine only." I leaned over to his ear and whispered: "And know well that I, your Alpha, do not like to share." I growled and put pressure, especially on the last sentence. Yoshi whimpered at my action which riled me up instantly. A problem appeared in my pants. We were so close that Yoshi instantly felt my hard friend being pressed against his abdomen. He looked down which made me blush slightly. "Sorry, I couldn't hold it in... let me go, I'll take care of myself in the bathroom, you can rest and I'll be right back." I tried to walk away but his hand stopped me and I was pulled onto the sofa. With wide eyes I watched him kneeling on the floor between my legs.

"What do you mean?" He was blushing really hard but his voice and actions were pretty confident. "You held it in so well all night while, coming only once while I was experiencing orgasm after orgasm. It's not fair, don't you think? Let your omega help you~" Fuck, he was so fucking hot that I just couldn't say no to that seductive and cute face of his. So I just sat there, watching his actions and claiming him all with my eyes. He nuzzled his cheek against my hard member and purred with affection. "Hmm, Alpha, you smell
... delicious..." He looked into my eyes as he pulled off my pants and underwear at once, my member popped out just in front of his face. He pecked my tip and smiled at me. "Well, aren't you a big one? How am I going to deal with you, hmm?" Yoshi said as he held it in his two hands and licked the tip still looking me straight in the eyes. He drove me crazy, quite literally... Still looking at me, he licked the length, from the base to the tip again. He looked so fucking sexy doing that. I tilted my head back in pleasure gripping the cushions from both sides. "Won't you look at me?" He sounded so sly I just wondered how was he so confident and sly suddenly. I didn't complain though. Not at all. Then I looked him in the eyes again, groaning as I saw he took my dick in his mouth, taking it deeper and deeper in. Once it was all in, he started going up and down with his head. I grabbed his hair, adjusting his speed. He started to choke so I wanted him to pull out but he just groped my tights and swallowed my dick even deeper down his throat. A low moan escaped my mouth. I felt a climax coming as he went up and down making a wet and arousing sound. His gag reflex kicked in but he didn't stop even because of that.

"Yoshi..." I exhaled loudly gripping his hair again. "I'm going to cum.. please, pull out-" But he didn't listen to me even a little bit, just speeding up and I ended up coming in his mouth with a loud groan. I looked at him as he pulled my dick out with bursting red cheeks, tears on his face and swollen lips. Yoshi looked into my eyes again, before he swallowed everything I gave him. Then he opened his mouth, showing me that he swallowed every last drop. "Everything's gone..." He smacked his tongue and nuzzled against my dick again. "Can I have some more...? Alpha, can you feed me some more?"

Holy fuck.

Yoshi-kun! 🫣🤭

Hope you enjoyed the chapter, please leave something behind and have a nice day/night;>.