Chapter 31: A New Team

Start from the beginning

Heck, Rosy was not exaggerating at all! I snorted, somewhat frustrated. Also, Sirius liked to fight; it was something he couldn't do with me for fun, and if he were going to do it with her, I would feel kind of displaced.

The girl turned and then spun around, surprisingly trying to punch him. He stopped her, holding her fist firmly. In that same instant, she tried to hit him in the stomach with her free fist but was also stopped. I saw her laugh a little. At least Sirius did not. He just looked at her, confused. The girl backed away in surrender, and suddenly, she tried to hit him again, this time with a kick, but he dodged by quickly backing away.

Max approached them, ending that moment.

"Thanks, Max," I whispered.

I had been bothered by the girl's insistence and seeing that. Rosy was right. It would not take long for someone else to realize how special Sirius was. That worried me.

Acrux, who had been close by, wanted to offer to fight her while Max walked away with my husband. I looked at Rosy, and she was observing. Maybe she didn't care.

Acrux and the young woman became involved in a fictitious duel. She attacked, and of course, he stopped or dodged her, but he also responded with fake blows. Ultimately, she may have died from broken ribs, a broken neck, or a jugular bite. I remembered when Sirius did that to me, but now that I saw Acrux with the girl, I realized Sirius was very gentil that day. I smiled slightly, goofy again.

I was dying to have him by my side and hug him. Another thought ran through my mind. Maybe he had not wanted to fight the girl for being nice. However, he did with me, meaning he had not considered being nice to me.

I shook my head. Those thoughts were worthy of a jealous teenager. Besides, I had insisted that day, and I noticed how he discreetly sniffed my neck when he caught me. I smiled at the new idea that maybe he had done it to feel me in his arms.

"Marien, you act like crazy. Sometimes you wrinkle your forehead, and then you smile," Rosy muttered, snapping me out of my silly reveries.

I laughed.

"It is love."

I had to stop thinking nonsense and relax. I was old enough for those things. We noticed that training was about to end, so we got closer. We didn't wait for everyone to leave, and we passed several men and a group of women.

"They have terrifying eyes, but they are fricking hot!" one commented, and I slowed down almost without realizing it, just to listen a little more.

"Sirius looks younger, although he is the fastest, and that is lethal," said another.

I tightened my lips. So, I was right, he was something to talk about, and I understood the girls. He was breathtaking. He had also dazzled me ever since he looked human.

I looked up and saw Sirius walking towards me with a sweet smile. I realized that I had a crush on him over and over again every time I saw him.

"Hi."

I stood on tiptoe and kissed him on the lips. "Hello, babe," I whispered.

I looked askance, and no one had seen us. I didn't care. I was not going to feel ashamed. They were deep in their conversation. Um... In part, though, I wanted to clarify that he was all mine, just in case.

"Oh, hello!" Max exclaimed when he saw us.

He approached us, and the others followed.

"Well, see you later," Acrux said goodbye, gave Rosy another fleeting glance, and continued. She followed him with her eyes.