Before the Family Meeting

Derek walks to the door and I hear it open. "Baby boy!" I hear a women's voice. This must be Mommy Becca. I don't want to meet her yet. I'm nervous and scared. "Hi mommy." Derek leans over to kiss her. I feel another pair of hands grab me and I whine not knowing who it was because I shut my eyes. I hear daddy's gentle voice saying "Babygirl it's me. Calm down it's me Amelia." I open my eyes and wrap my arms around Daddy's neck. "Who's this little beauty?" I hear her voice again. I feel her hand on my back and my muscles tense. Daddy tilts my chin up to look at her and says "Baby. Becca just wants to say hi. I know this is all new, but you need to be open." He set me down on the floor and patted my butt "Go put on a cute dress." He squared in front of me. "Derek want to get her into the green one I bought?" Becca laughed "Asking him? Have you gone soft Jackson? Go get her changed baby boy. You yourself should get cleaned up to." I saw Derek's cheeks get all red and rosy. Hehe he's so different with mommy. How is he gonna be like with daddy? Derek picked me up and brought me up stairs to get changed. He slipped on a dress that covered me up then flared out at the bottom. He put on some white thigh highs with green bows on them. "Derek can I has my hair in a braid?" I asked as I swing my legs. He smiled and laughed. "I'll just put it up. Mommy hasn't taught me to braid." I nodded as he put my hair up. I heard another mans voice down stairs. It was very deep and rough. I ran out of the room and looked down the stairs. Derek pulled me back. "Amy lets get me changed first, so I won't get in trouble for letting you out of my sight." We went into Derek's room and I picked out a pair of black dress pants and a nice blue button down with a whale on the pocket. I loved the little whale. I pulled Derek's hand down the stairs. I don't know why I feel so bubbly and excited, but I really want to be friendly now! I ran and hugged daddy. I could hear I knocked the breath out of him. Derek's mommy and daddy laughed. Daddy picked me up "You look beautiful Hunny." He sat me in a high chair at the grand table. "So Daddy, what's for dinner?" I giggled and I heard Derek's mommy and daddy laugh but all I heard was Derek gasp.