Car Ride

I ran outside and saw him checking his phone, so I ran and hug him to scare him. I felt him jump and I giggled against him. "Hello Daddy. Did I spokes you?" "Yes you did pumpkin." He chuckled and picked me up. He started walking to this truck down the road. "Is that your truck?" I tilted my head. "No baby. It's Daddy's friends. Do you know Derek? He's a senior in photography with us. He wants to meet you baby girl. He's a Daddy just like I am, and he really wants to meet you." I nuzzled my head into his chest. By the time we got to the car he opened the back door to put me in, but I wanted to sit with Daddy! I whined and kicked. "Amelia. Get in the car right now or we're not going somewhere fun." I stopped fighting. Derek had a car seat in his car and Daddy strapped me in. Daddy and Derek started talking. Then at one point Derek wanted to talk to me, but I was too nervous. I buried my head into the seat. "If you're going to be shy then I might have to let Derek daddy you for a few days Darling." He said. I could tell he was smiling. "Fine. HI DEREK." I screamed. HA HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT DADDY? Yeah right I was being a rebel. Oh my god. What have I done? "Hey Derek can you stop the car for a minute?" Derek nodded and pulled over on the highway. Daddy got out of the car and got into the back seat. He yanked me over his lap. "Bad girl Amelia! Now after every spank you're going to say the number and Thank you Daddy. Understand?" I was really scared. I started squirming on his lap and then I felt his hand come and sting my ass. Holy crap! "Well?" "One Thank you daddy!" I hesitated. This went on for fourteen more times. By the end I was crying. My mascara was dripping. Daddy sighed and wiped it off and then looked through my bag knowing that I had more and put it on me. He took out my pacifier and plugged my mouth with it. "Pumpkin I'll stay back here for a little, but then Daddy wants to talk to his friend in his Daddy seat." He kissed my forehead. This is gonna be a long care ride.