“ What are you talking about Ashina ” Ray asked with a frown on his handsome face.

“ I'm saying that the Alpha doesn't treats me like how he should treat me as his mate instead he tortures me, he slapped me, he pull my hair forcefully. I even tried to run away from the mansion with the help of an Alpha's daughter but I hadn't gotten too far in the forest before I was caught by the Alpha himself and he locked me up in the basement for five days as my punishment for running away ” Ashina said as she sobbed.

“ Omg he's so cruel, he did all that to you ” Chloe said as she covered her mouth with her hand and Bel was speechless while Ray was boiling inside of him but he tried not to show it out.

“ Mostly he locked me up because I didn't tell him who let me out of the mansion ” Ashina said.

“ Why didn't you tell him huh ” Bel said.

“ I was only trying to protect Klara that's all ”

“ Who is Klara ” Chloe and Bel said almost the same time.

“ She's the one who helped me out and I also found out that she is in love with the Alpha that's the main reason she helped me out ”

“ So you protected her by punishing yourself huh ” Chloe said not happy at all.

“ I only did that because I know that the Alpha can't hurt me because of the curse placed on them by the moon goddess but he could kill Klara if he knew that she was the one who helped me out ”

“ Gosh Ashina can't you see that Klara was just trying to get rid of you ” Bel said and before Ashina could reply Ray beat her to it.

“ What's the Alpha’s name Muna ? ” Ray asked.

“ Dexter once called his name but I have forgotten it as every one calls him Alpha ”

“ Who's Dexter ? ” Bel asked.

“ His Gamma, he's the only one nice to me here apart from him no one else is nice to me. I wanna leave this goddamn place but I can't because he threatens to kill my family if I ever run away and you know Aunt Evelyn and Uncle Desmond even Nate they are all Vampires so he could kill them ”

“ Wait, do you know if the Alpha has a twin brother ? ” Ray asked.

“ I don't know I'll ask Dexter, why do you ask ? ”

“ I wanna know if it's one of the twin brothers supreme Alpha who took you or if it's just an Alpha under their park ”

“ I don't really know anything about him yet but I'll ask Dexter later ”

“ Alright, so you won't be coming to school anymore ”  Ray asked and Ashina saw the look of pity in his eyes.

“ I don't know for now... I just wished I was given more time yesterday to see you guys when I came home to park my things and my phone because I seriously miss you guys ” Ashina said.

“ Wait ? Did you say you came home yesterday ? ” Chloe asked with wide eyes.

“ Yes ”

“ Why didn't you tell us .... ”

“ I couldn't because I wasn't with my phone and also I came with the Alpha and he just gave me ten minutes to spend with my family ”

“ Jeez I hate that guy, he's so cruel ” Chloe said angrily.

“ Me too I hate him, I just wish I could run away from here. I wish I wasn't his mate ”

“ We gonna get you out of there Ashina” Ray suddenly said.