Chapter Seven

“A book is a gift you can open again and again.” ― Garrison Keillor

I'll Slit Both Your Throats

“ We are not trying to play dumb with you but your son is under a spell ” Bel went straight to the point.

Silence reighed between them for some minutes as the Lord stared at them as though they had said something stupid and then they heard him chuckle which made them frown.

“ What's funny ” Chloe asked.

“ My guards will escort you both out of my mansion, I'm letting you go because I am in a good mood ” The Lord said in a calm voice “ Sarah, make me blood tea ” He said to the servant who immediately left.

“ No, we're not leaving without doing what we came here for ” Chloe said and Bel kept quiet and let her do the talking.

“ Little witch, do you have any idea of who you're talking to hmm ” The Lord said standing up from the chair he sat on as he began to walk towards them with a mischievous smirk on his thin red lips.

“ Yes I do....” Chloe answered. “ You're the Lord of this mansion ”

The Lord chuckled. “ Wrong ” He said and he was now standing in front of them with his height towering above them and they had to strain their necks to look up at him.

“ Then if your not the Lord of this mansion then where is he ” Chloe asked not even scared one bit that the Lord was now standing in front of them and most especially staring at her and then he grabbed her face but not in a tight grip and she gasps.

“ Of course I'm the Lord of this mansion and also the Lord of all Vampires including your friend ” He said and both their eyes got wide in shock when they heard what he just said.

Did he just said that he was the Lord of the Vampires ?

Which means that he was Lord Tristan Holand ?

Shit !!!

Ray was the son of the Lord of the Vampires ?

Okay ! Things just got a little crazy here.

“ Surprised huh ? ” Lord Tristan said as his smirk got wider.

“ We didn't know that you're the.... ” Chloe said but was cut short by Tristan.

“ Lord of the Vampires ? I know ” He said and he released her face and slipped his hands into his pockets “ I've been under the shadows for far too long but I think it's about time I make an appearance ”

“ Lord Tristan your son was put under a spell by one of our school mate because she want him to herself so we only came here to uplift the spell from him and we would leave after that ” Bel finally spoke up.

“ My son is not under a spell, he looks fine to me and as far as I know he has been acting normal ”

“ How can you tell when you're not a witch ” Chloe said and Tristan pinched the space between his brows and sighed.

He was not in the mood to deal with this girls right now.

“ Louis, Austin take them out of the mansion and make sure they never return again ” He said to his guards as he walked back and sat his chair and at same time the servant returned back with his blood tea on a tray.

“ Here is your blood tea my Lord ” The servant said raising the tray closer to him and he took out the glass cup and sipped from it as he watched the girls being taken away by his guards.