Chapter Four

“If a book is well written, I always find it too short.” ― Jane Austen

You'll Do As I Say

And when she locked eyes with him she swallowed so hard. His eyes were pitch black and that was not a good sign from werewolves.

His eyes were supposed to be yellow not black meaning he was very angry and she had gotten on his bad side.

Jayden had never had anyone talk back to him in that manner talkless of insulting him right to his face and his park members more especially coming from his mate, a weak human at that matter.

This was the first time and for a human she had a sharp mouth that could get her into trouble.

He had ordered two of his warriors to go get her inside the house but they had wasted much time in there and he ordered his Beta to go look at what the matter was.

They must not have gotten to the wrong house, he was sure that this was the house his mate lived in. But just as Ryder, his Beta stepped out of the car he saw one of his warriors carrying her over his shoulder and the girl was struggling to free herself.

Finally they left the girl to be on her own and he watched her as she glared at every one of his warriors even Ryder when he heard her say something he didn't expect her to say.

“ Well, where is your stupid Alpha and let me give him a piece of my mind ” She said with crossed arms and he frowned.

Did she just call him ‘ stupid ’ ?

A mere human like her just called him stupid ?

He clenched his fist as his knuckles turned white in anger. He held himself back from stepping out of the car and rush towards her to teach her a lesson.

Weather mate or not, human or not he was going to show her who was superior to the other.

And then he saw her stare right at him as though she was seeing him but he knew she couldn't because of the dark tinted glass of his car and he growled at her when he heard her insulted him again.

“ I know you can hear me you dimwit just get out of the f*cking car ” She said and immediately his bright yellow slited eyes turned pitch black as his anger had reached it's limit.

What audacity !!!

She had the guts and effrontery to call him ‘ stupid and a dimwit ’ right in front of his face and his park members.

Does she know the kind person she was dealing with ?

He was an Alpha !!

A supreme one at that.

Humans and their sharp tongue but then this girl has no fear at all. Even while she was surrounded by ten Werewolves warriors and his Beta she still had no fear.

“ Useless bunch Werewolves and useless Alpha ” He heard her hiss and scoffed as she turned around and began to walk away storming her feets back to the house but he wasn't going let her just walk away like that not after hurting his pride.

He immediately opened the door and step out of the car with his tall and huge body shaking in anger. His fists were clenched and his knuckles were as white as snow.

His pitch black eyes was staring down at her angrily and he saw her looked up at him with parted lips. It was obvious that she was now scared of him as the Alpha she had just insulted was now standing face to face with her.

Ashina was fascinated by his gorgeousness but the same time she was scared of him and she swallowed all the words she was planning to lash out on him.

O. M. G !!! She had not expected him to be this tall with the domineering aura along with pitch black eyes which was a bad sign from a Werewolf especially thier Alpha.