Chapter Fourteen

“I’ve never had a moment’s doubt. I love you. I believe in you completely. You are my dearest one. My reason for life.”

Atonement by Ian McEwan

Stunningly beautiful

“ Prepare yourself I'll go with you ” Jayden said with finality and then later he realized what he said but it was already too late to take back his words.

“ Y.. you want to go with me ? ” Ashina asked to be sure she heard correctly and she saw him stare back at her coldly and she gulped.

“ What ? Do you prefer to go with Dexter ? ” Jayden asked her in a cold voice and she quickly shook her head even though she didn't want to go with him.

“ No... I prefer to go with you Alpha ” She said immediately.

“ Good, now get out and get yourself ready in the next thirty minutes and if you're not ready by that time then forget about it ” Jayden said as he turned away from her.

“ Yes Alpha ” She said and turned around and left.

Ashina closed the door and placed her left hand on her chest to calm down her beating heart. She wished he had let her go with Dexter to meet her family, she wondered why he had chosen to go with her or could it be what she was thinking.

Was he jealous of Dexter ?

No ! He couldn't be. He couldn't possibly be jealous of his Gamma right or was he ?

Pushing that thought at the back of her head and she left to her room to get herself ready before the next thirty minutes as he had said. At first Ashina had thought that Jayden wouldn't let her leave the mansion to go back home but instead he had insisted to go with her which surprised her.
Meanwhile after Ashina left Jayden released the breath he didn't know he had been holding. He rested his back against the chair as he looked up at the ceiling with his darkened black eyes.

What was happening to him ?

He had not felt like this before with anyone not even with Klara.

What was this human girl doing to him ?

The mate bond was really taking a toll on him.

༺♡༻

When Ashina got to her room she bathed herself quickly and she came out of the bathroom with a towel tied on her hair and around her chest. She dried her hair and applied lotion on her skin and she wore her bathrobe as she stepped into the room and she frowned upon seeing the white dress she worn earlier on the bed.

Muna didn't like to repeat her clothes and she didn't want to wear the dress again as it was given to her by that heartless Alpha. She thought of wearing her purple pj's she had worn the day she was being kidnapped by the Alpha and his warriors afterall she was going home and then she would change into a more comfortable clothes.

As she was lost in thoughts she heard a knock on the door and she wondered who it was.

She walked up to the door and twisted it open to see a young girl about her age standing outside with a folded clothes in her hands.

“ Who are you ” Ashina asked the girl who was casting her head down. It was obvious that she was shy so she stared down at her feets instead of looking straight to her face.

“ Good evening miss, my name is Elsa ” The young girl introduced herself “ Alpha asked me to give you this clothes ” She said and Ashina stared at the clothes in her hands and she shook her head.