Chapter Five

"Some books are so familiar that reading them is like being home again." ― Louisa May Alcott

My Spells Are Never Wrong

Evelyn picked the call and Chloe's joyful voice rang out immediately.

" Hey Ashina, guess what the spell worked. I found out where Ray lives and I already told Bel so we decided to meet at her house "

" That's wonderful...." Evelyn said.

" Oh my God, Jeez sorry Aunt Evelyn I thought it was Ashina on the line " Chloe said after she heard Evelyn's voice on the phone.

" It's alright but I think you guys would have to free Ray on your own without Ashina "

" Huh...But why ? Where is Ashina "

" She was... She was " Evelyn said in a broken voice as she broke down in tears again. Before her sister, Caitlin. Ashina and Nate's mother and their father had died.

They had told her with their last dying breath not to let their daughter fall into the hands of the Werewolves but she failed and if only they knew that their daughter was the mate to a Werewolf Alpha.

" Hello ? Aunt Evelyn ? " Chloe said when she heard a crying voice on the line " Are you alright ? Has something happened to Ashina ? "

Seeing that Evelyn could no longer answer the call, Desmond took the phone from her hand and put it on his ear and answered the waiting Chloe on the line " She was taken by the Werewolves " He said.

" What ? When ? How ? " Chloe said shocked as her hand trembled.

" Not quite long.... It appears that she was a mate to their Alpha and there was nothing we could do about it " Desmond said trying to sound strong but deep in his heart he felt broken too.

" Oh my God this is not good, Bel was right about Ashina's dream "

" What dream ? " Desmond asked with furrowed brows.

" Ashina told me and Bel about her constant dream about being chased by a Werewolf in a dark forest and how the Werewolf turned into a man and called her ' Mine ' . Her dream had finally come true " Chloe told Desmond about the dream.

" How come she never told us about this " Desmond said and turn to look at his wife and Nate who were giving him a questioning look.

" You guys didn't know ? "

" No "

" I see, I'll catch up on you guys later and tell Nate I said hi "

" Alright " Desmond said and the call ended.

༺♡༻
After the call ended Chloe quickly freshened herself up and went over to Bel's house.

She had been awake all night trying the locator spell to find out where Ray lives. She had looked into her spell book over and over again to memorized the words and then she lit up candles in a circular motion and placed Ray's book at the center and started casting the spells.

" Sectumsempra Avada Kedavra Lumos Expelliarmus Wingardium Leviosa "

As soon as she finished casting the spell her eyes turned white and she began floating on the air in a sitting position as strong wind burst open the window and entered into the room and the candles light started to flicker.

She then took a small knife and cut open her palm for blood to seep out and she let it drop on the picture and after some time she watched as the blood gathered together and began to write a word.