Just like other popular stars, he also had a handsome face. But when people saw him in person, they would find that he was not as elegant as he was on TV, and even a little frivolous.

Isha had watched his TV series. He had acted many protagonists in the TV series. In those TV series, he was affectionate and smart. So Isha had a good impression of him.

So when Fawad stood up and proposed a toast, Isha immediately stood up and smiled politely, “Thank you, Mr. Fawad. I hope we can work well together.”

When Isha lifted her glass to Fawad’s, Fawad’s hand touched the back of her hand intentionally or unintentionally.

Isha took back her hand at once, and her face changed abruptly. She had never expected that a young popular star like Fawad, who had been the idol of thousands of girls, would do such a thing.

Maybe he was just being careless?

Putting down her glass, Isha hoped it was just her illusion.

Unexpectedly, Fawad got close to her and said with a smile, “Isha, let’s go to sing later. Shall we have two more drinks?”

“I’m sorry that I’m very busy. You can do it without me.” Seeing his eyes, Isha thought she should not have found an excuse for him in her heart just now. Now she realized that he was indeed such a person.

She didn’t expect that he would have an inflated view of himself when he became popular.

Rudra didn’t see what Fawad was doing. Noticing that Isha didn’t look well, he asked in a low voice, “Are you okay, Sister Ishi?”

“I’m fine. I’m just a little tired.” After thinking for a while, Isha didn’t mention about Fawad. She had just signed the contract. She couldn’t let Rudra break the contract for such a small matter.

She had no right to ask Rudra to do so, and Rudra would not afford such a loss for her.

The shooting of the advertisement would only take about three days at most. At that time, there would be so many people on the spot, so Isha guessed that Fawad would not dare to act rashly at that time.

She had to be more careful. Three days would pass quickly.

“Since you a little tired, let’s end the dinner earlier. Then you can home early. Everyone, it’s getting late. I’ve finished my meal. Since we don’t have anything else to do, let’s get out of here and go home. Remember to come to the set early tomorrow,” said Rudra with a smile.

Rudra walked out with Isha quickly.

Looking at their receding figures, Fawad sneered, “Don’t pretend to be pure, okay? You can accompany Rudra, but you can’t accompany me?”

He entered the entertainment industry as a rich young man. His purpose in entering the entertainment industry was to sleep with as many beautiful women as possible.

Because he was very rich, so he could get the excellent resources, which could make him stand out in the entertainment industry quickly.

Besides, his rich father was very generous to him.

His agent persuaded him, “Mr. Fawad, you can sleep with other women you like. But Isha is not a good choice. After all, she is the one who is chosen by Mr. Rudra. It seems that Mr. Rudra cares about her very much. There is no need for us to be against Mr. Rudra, right?””

Actually, Fawad didn’t dare to offend Rudra, let alone to touch Isha.

But he heard from his rich father that Rudra was not the real descendant of the Pratap family at all. He just had some prestige outside and had no real status in the Pratap family.

Knowing this, his desire was aroused. He did sleep with a lot of beautiful women in the entertainment industry, but Isha was different. Her skin was as white and tender as tofu. She looked pure and natural, making him intoxicated.

Now that Rudra’s status might not be comparable to his, what was wrong with him to have Rudra’s woman?

“Rudra is nothing to me. I like this Isha. Go and get her phone number for me right away!” Fawad was used to being a playboy. He had to get what he wanted!

●●●●

●●●●

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.