Chapter-26, Return Of A Prince

Hello~ So sorry i cant update as much since I will be starting school again in a few weeks, I needed to buy my essentials and all that. Hope you enjoy~
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
___________________________

𝕐/𝕟'𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕧.

I had fallen asleep much easier than I thought I would. It was night time now, I was wide awake next to a peacefully Oliver. The bed was near the window so it had shone in, shining on Oliver. I was facing the ceiling with Oliver's arm wrapped around my waist.

A little blush was present on my face. I listened to Oliver breating, his chest going up and down. When suddenly I heard a knock. I got up a bit as I used my elbow to support me.
I gentlely got out of bed as I kept Oliver's arm away. I sat and got up, walked to the door and opened it.

I saw Duke Ergi... Wasn't he supposed to be at the Eastern Empire by now?... Guess not.
"Hello?... Can I help you?" I asked as Ergi smiled as a blush made it way to his face, going unnoticed by me. "Ah... I was just here to say goodbye to Oliver since I will be going to the Eastern Empire." He says and smirkes. "Oh... I see, I will tell him when he wakes up. Have a good trip there, stay safe... " I said and smiled.

"Hm, thank you Lady Y/n, was it?" He asks, as I nodded and humed a yes. He walks away as I looked at Oliver to see he was now awake.

𝔼𝕣𝕘𝕚'𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕧.

I walked away as I felt my heart beating. I stopped where no one would see me. I kept a hand on my heart and felt the speed it was at... I haven't felt this in a long time. Finally someone who can make my heart beat like crazy.

𝕐/𝕟'𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕧.

Oliver gave me his jacket and he wore a dress-shirt on as we walked out of his old room. We went to the kitchen and saw no one. He searched the cabinets and looked food for us. He found a few left overs as I saw that I could make fried rice with them... Left over rice, meat, some vegetables and eggs...

"Oliver, let me make us something filling" I said and he nodded. I took a big pan from one of the cabinets and put it on the stove which was activated by fire. I poured oil in and cutted the vegetables and meat up. I stired the eggs and mashed up the rice a bit so it was clumped up together.

After a few more minutes I was down and started making the fried rice. It turned out great! Tho there wasn't any soy sauce.
But, it was ok I guess, tho soy sauce would make it better.
Oliver seemed amazed by my cooking which made me giggle at his cute reaction. "Good?" I asked as I took another spone of rice as he nod happily. "When are we leaving for Obelia?"

"Maybe tomorrow. We should stay the night here" He says and took another bite. "Hmm... Right, you done tho? Let's head back, I haven't felt such a nice and comfortable bed in such a long time, I want to sleep again" I said as I took my last bite of fried rice as I saw that he nodded in responses.

ℕ𝕖𝕩𝕥 Day

It was early in the morning when Oliver woke me up saying we had to go. The sun had bearly came out and it was mostly dark but we headed our way as he had given me an outfit to change to.