Chapter-21,Bad Memories?

I am so sorry I didn't have any motivation to write the story.
Thank you sooooo much for 10k reads too😊
Hope you all are doing well.I wouldn't be able to upload much too as school exams are next month for me.😔
But thank you for reading and hope you enjoy! ☺

______________________

𝟛 ℙ𝕠𝕧.

Right after Y/n said that she ran down the hall going anywhere,
around the corners anywhere except her room she knows that it's one of the places that that would search for her so she went to the training area where no one was present.
Took her sword out and started training leting her frustratiok out by hurting herself by overworking.

It was all too overwhelming as she never wanted to talk about her family,it's not tht they abuse her no she loves they but............. ℙ𝕒𝕤𝕥
.......There are problems for her here and there in the family.She was 13 when her parents adopt a little girl named Rosie.They got along at first as Y/n would want a little sister or brother but the doctor told her mother it would be too dangerous for her health so after a 13 years they got the little she was 6 years old,and thats when it came crashing down.Little Rosie was a little spoiled brat always asking for things Y/n was always greatful
for the things her parents got her but no Rosie was not like that she would always make a tantrum.

It had been that night when Y/n got teleported to Remarried Empress that she had wish she died.But instead of dying she got teleported.

That night Rosie had came into Y/n's room to get her in trouble she came in with her father's pocket knife and cutted herself on her cheek and gave the knife to Y/n and started crying her parents came rushing in the room and her mother carried Rosie and took her out of the room and closed the door.Y/n's father a very understanding man asked Y/n calming why she did and Y/n said she didn't do it.Did he believe her yes he did they sat on the bed and talked on why Rosie would do such thing was she envious of Y/n?Yes,she was.
After some time it got quiet in the room and her mother came in and said that she wanted to put Rosie back to the adoption center.

Both her parents knew very well on how Rosie had been acting after a few months of having her at the L/n household on how she treats her step-older sister.When they heard crying from downstairs they all went out of the room and saw that Rosie had cutted herself with the kitchen knife and started to run outside.

But luckly her father made it just in time and caught her.
Y/n's mother bandaged her up and they went to the adoption center.The parents knew that Rosie was no good to be in the house if she kept getting in trouble around the house,
neighborhood and school so they went to the adoption center to keep her back Y/n was sad and kinda happy.

After that she went to sleep, locked the gates and doors she knew her parents would come home late and they had a spare key.

Hope y'all enjoy and also thank you for the 10k reads again.
And I am sorry for the short story😔