Chapter-10,The Tour

3𝔻 ℙ𝕠𝕧.

"Well,that was a great way to start the day."Y/n said looking at Navier."I do think so too"
said Navier smiling at Y/n.

"I have some paper work to do.
Dear how about you go on a walk to the garden."said Navier."Yes sure...I will go now I will be back"Y/n said.

'I need to get back before Heinrey can come to Navier's room.'Y/n thought.

The walk to the garden was quite and peaceful.....untill I saw Rashta coming my way it seem that she is going to Sovieshu's room or office.'I think I should greet her.So,I don't seem rude.'Y/n thought.

"Good morning lady Rashta"Y/n
said lightly in a soft voice."Oh...
G-good morning to you too lady Y/n"she said smiling nervously at Y/n."Oh?Why so nervous?Not like I did anything bad to you did I?If I did then I am sorry."said Y/n'Ugh....Can't believe I said that.'

"Oh.....Uhh its nothing like that I was just....surprise to see you."Rashta said."And why may that be lady Rashta?"Y/n asked.Staring stright into Rashta's soul.

𝕐/𝕟'𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕧.

'Why is she so nervous.Can't be because I am staring at her right?My stare ain't that scary'
I though.

(Or so you thought😏)

"What are yoi doing here early in the morning?"I asked Rashta."Oh...Just a morning walk.What about you?"

"Well I am also going for a quick walk so I will see you Lady Rashta.Goodbye have a great day"I said with a forsed smile as she smiles back.'Ugh my day can't get worse.'

"Lady Y/n.....I thought you were having breakfast with Empress Navier?"asked someone from behind me as I got kinda in a fighting position as I started training with Oliver.Tho,I don't think Sovieshu,Navier or the people in the palace would never agreed.

"WOW!There Lady Y/n.No need to get defencive"said the guy from behind as I turned around.It was one of the guard.
"O-oh....Hello mister...."I trilled off."Well Lady Y/n what are you doing here all alone?"he said smirking."Oh...I was on a walk.Well,I need to get back to mother"I said."So soon?"

He got closer.That was when Oliver came"Oi!What do you think you are doing with Lady Y/n?!"shouted Oliver."Oliver!
This guy will not stop following me!"I said as I glared at the man."Are you okay?I will tell his highness about this he will not be happy"Oilver said as I walked near Oliver more and turned around.

"T-that is n-ot true mas-ster Oli-ver.....I wa-s onl-y trying to..
to help La-ady Y/n."the man said nervously.'I wonder why he called him master.........Nah
whatever'

"I hope that you are not hurt?"
asked Oliver."Yea I am okay Oliver....Let's go back to Navier"I said smiling at him.
"Ok"he said.The walk to Navier's room was quite a comfortable one.

When we got there we saw Heinrey bowing down to kiss Navier's hand."I hope I wasn't
interrupting my Queen"said Heinrey."Hey Oliver that is how a gentelmen should act around women."I wispered to him as he just scoff.

"Whatever go"he said"Ok..."

"-uor?"I half heard Navier say as I said"Ohhhh~A tour can I come?"I asked"Oh.....Lady Y/n what a nice surprise"said Heinrey."Oh...then-""Mother how about we give him the tour"I stated making both of them shock."Oh...uh.....sure"

Hope yalll enjoy!☺️

Really sorry for the late update
I spend my new years at my gramps and I wasn't feeling that well when I was at my gramps and the net was really bad so I am really sorry😅