Chapter-23, Navier's Birthday

Autor here I wanted to say soory for not updating another chapter I know you guys would be really annoyed by my laziness but it can't be helped.
I had my exams and my phone got taken away and whenever I had time I didn't have any motivation to write anything.
And I want to thank you all for reading my story and for 13k+ reads and 300+ votes☺

And I hope y'all don't mind if I don't do the part where Rashta is traumatized by that one guy cause the story gonna be way too long so it will be near Navier's birthday.

Also I will be making Navier like a sister and Y/n will sometimes call her sister I think that she is a bit too young to be called mother even if she is like I can only imagine a toddler or a baby. I will be editing all the others later on.

*-action

___________________________

𝟛𝔻 ℙ𝕠𝕧.

The was bright and sunny Y/n was in the garden walking around feeling bored when she heard talking.

𝕐/𝕟'𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕧.

'If I remember correctly Navier's birthday is soon. I checked on what will be happening today and it is when Sovieshit said Navier was "His wife" what a bitch' I thought.

I went nearer and nearer to the place where I heard the chattering it was Navier ans Heinrey. "Hello Price Heinrey, Your majesty" I said and did a crusty. "Hello Y/n" Heinrey said and smiled and Navier asked "Oh Y/n dear would you like to join us?" Unexpected of her. I just nodded the even if it was sunny it was a bit windy with my floral dress and my hair down. My dress and hair was everywhere going in different directions when the wind blows.

𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤

𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕖𝕤

𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕖𝕤