Chapter-3,Drama

Ello~Hi,how are you?Hope yall are doing well I was really busy this days and sorry for not updating I lost my motivation to write.I also was quite busy with school and helping my parents around the house.

Hope you enjoy!☺️

3𝔻 ℙ𝕆𝕍.

The walk was quite.

𝕋𝕀𝕄𝔼 𝕊𝕂𝕀ℙ

𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℕ𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝔻𝕒𝕪

𝕐/𝕟'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍.

Last night Navier came to the chamber a few hours later.Right now we were in the garden'If I remember correctly this is where Navier meets Rashta'I thought.

"Is that her!"."Shhh!No,Lady Rashta".

"Oh....Hello!"said Rashta.'Seems like she didn't see me right next to Navier'I thought.'Huh?Is she fucking glareing at me....THIS BITCH!'I thought.

"O-oh HEY"Shouted Rashta.
"We should just leave.""You mustn't,Lady Rashta."said the ladies next to Rashta"Huh?Who do you think you are to talk to mother like that you run away slave!"I shouted."Y/n!Be nice to her......"said Navier."Sorry mother"I said looking down while walking behide Navier.

I smirked when I saw Rashta's jealous face."Hi I am Rashta!"said Rashta."Hello Rashta"said Navi.
"Let's go mother!"I said."Ok"
said Navi."WAIT!"shouted Rashta."Opps"Rashta said"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO TOUCH MOTHER YOU!........."I shouted.

"How insolent"said Eliza and slapping Rashta's hand away.

𝕊𝕞𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕊𝕜𝕚𝕡

"You filthy wench"said Laura.'HAH!Deserved'I thought."WHO ARE YOU CALLING'FILTHY WENCH'!?"shouted Sovieshu.

𝔸𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕊𝕜𝕚𝕡 𝕊𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝔹𝕖𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕗𝕦𝕝𝕤
(This is when Navier wants to meet Sovieshu and after the arguement)

3𝔻 ℙ𝕆𝕍.

"When will she be appointed?"asked Navier."*sigh* According to the rumors,as soon as possible,before the New Year's
Ceremony"said Eliza.

Hope you enjoy!☺️

And sorry for the short story🙃