Porlugue,Night-Dress

Pronounce-She/her,sorry people who are not females.

3𝔻 ℙ𝕆𝕍.

It was a peaceful night for a (h/c)nette,as she was sleeping after a long day of school and doing chores that her mother told her to do.

𝕐/𝕟'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍.

"Huh?Where am I?"It was all black too black to my liking.It was like a void of endless black,"Oh,hello Y/n we meet again it seems"said a woman in a dress.

(The dress above)

"Huh when did we meet?"I aaked,"Right we haven't met but I heard for someone that you would like to change the story of '𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗗 𝗘𝗠𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗦' correct?"she asked and answered back.

"How do you know that?Who are you?"I asked again slight annoyed."That is for me to know and to be kept a secrect forever,and who I am is not important."the lady said."Am I dead?"I asked her."Well, if you want to change the story then,you will be.If not you wouldn't be dead........So,yes or no?"she asked me.'Hmmmmm it would be really be nice to change the story...........tho I would miss my family'I thought.

"You would be the same age as you are now for your information"said the lady."Ok thanks and I say yes......tho is there anything I need to know?"I asked while answers her."Well,tho you would need to be alot more formal other then that I don't think there is anything."she said."Ready?"she asked."Ready as ever."

_________________________________

3𝔻 ℙ𝕆𝕍.

There was chattering heard from the empress's Navier chamber,laughing,gossiping.

When the empress herself went to the balcony to get fresh air,when she saw a teenager around 17 years lying on the cold ground.

ℕ𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕣'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍.

As I walked out of the room to get fresh air I saw a teenager lying,I, quickly called my lady in waiting to get her on my bed.As we waited for her to wake up,"Empress what should we do?"asked one of my lady in wait."We should wait for her to wake up it is not far in the night yet,you should all go,I shall wait for her to wake up."

"No-"."Its ok Laura"calmly said Navier."Fine have a good night Empress Navier"said Laura while smiling at her"You too,all of you good night"said Navier.

3𝔻 ℙ𝕆𝕍.

"Ughh my head hurts"said Y/n"Oh,your awake"calmly said Nacier as she was doing some paperwork while waiting for Y/N to wake up."Hmmm?"hummed Y/n in confusion.When Y/n got a better view of the person in front of her she screamed in her mind while simping at Navier on how beautiful she was.

"Dear do you know how you got on my balcony it is high from the ground."questioned Y/n."I don't know"said Y/n in a shy voice."What is your name dear?"asked Navier"Y/n L/n."

Hope yall enjoy!☺️