" No, no don't cry please " Dexter said and wiped her tears away with the back of his hand gently " You're going to make yourself more weak "

Ashina trembled in his arms as she sniffed. If only Jayden could treat her like this, talk to her calmly and gently it would have been more better.

Isn't that how Werewolves treats their mates with love and caring attitude but Jayden was different. He tortures her, hit her, shouts at her, and treats her like a slave.

" You're burning up " Dexter said when he touched her forehead with the back of his hand " Come on let's go freshen you up " He said and she nodded as she followed him to her room.

Meanwhile someone was listening to their conversation as he stared down at them and he watched them leave and his eyes flickered from yellow to black.

Jayden had just been informed by the warriors he asked to release his mate from the basement Kent and Adrian that his Gamma had decided to take care of his mate by himself and he immediately went over to his room from the living room only to see his mate falling down and his Gamma caught her by her waist hugging her against his body and he felt his chest tightened by their closeness.

What was wrong with him ?

Why was he suddenly feeling jealous ?

His mate belonged to him and no one else so no one can take her away from him but the sight of her hugging someone else made him furious and his Wolf was not left out.

They were both mad and Jayden felt like jumping down from the window and separate his mate from his Gamma but he held himself back.

And when he saw her crying he felt moved to go and wipe her tears away but Dexter already did it. That action alone made him turn around and walked back to the living because he knew if he didn't leave he was going to do something his Wolf wanted him to do.

He got back to the living room and met his Beta waiting for him and he sat back on the sofa with his legs crossed together and his fingers entwined together.

Ryder could feel his enraged breathing from where he stood and he thought if he should tell him what he came for or he should wait until later.

" Say what is it you wanna say " He suddenly heard Jayden said.

" Alpha I just got a call from Xander, he said your brother wants to meet with you at his park house tomorrow " Ryder said and he heard him hum.

" Anything else " Jayden asked looking at him.

" No Alpha , I'll take my leave now " Ryder said and left.

༺♡༻

Ashina soaked herself in the hot water tub as she let the water wash away all the dirt from her body. She made sure to scrub her body with soap and wash her hair throughly until she felt her scalp hurt.

She had made up her mind not to ever talk back at Jayden again and instead get on his good side and maybe with time he would let her see her family and friends again.

She would make sure not to act weak in front of him and learn to kill her tears. She would let him know that she wasn't a weak human girl anymore.