[ Hehe... We are on our way Alpha please be patient ] He said laughing but he could feel Jayden's enraged breathing through the mind link and he knew that it wasn't the time to laugh.

Just as he was busy talking with the Alpha, Ashina was busy with her own thoughts. She was thinking of how to escape from them even though she didn't know how.

She thought of how her Aunt and Uncle will be feeling now even her little brother Nate. They will miss her so much as she was missing them too.

She knew that by now Chloe and Bel must have known about her absence. Speaking of her friends she remembered that they were going to free Ray today and she wondered if Chloe had found out about his location yet and it made her angry that she didn't know what was happening right now but she was more angrier at herself that she left her phone at home else she would have called.

Suddenly she felt as though she couldn't breathe, her throat felt very dry and she was dying to drink water. She hadn't tasted even a drop of water since she woke up this morning, she didn't even finished eating her breakfast before she was being kidnapped.

Maybe she should follow him to the dinning room not to meet their Alpha but to drink water and after that she would return back to this room and plan her escape.

Yes, that's what she would do.

She stood up from the bed and at the same time the mind link between the Alpha and Dexter got disconnected and Dexter narrowed his eyes at her.

“ Alright, let's go ” Ashina said and Dexter gave her a suspicious look. “ What ? Why are you staring at me like that ” She asked and he grinned while scratching the back of his head.

“ Nothing, I'm just surprised you changed your mind so quickly ” He said.

“ Well, I'm not following you to the dinning room because I'm obeying your Alpha but I'm going there because I feel thirsty ”

“ Oh.. So you're thirsty but you're not hungry huh ”

“ Are you going to take me there or not ” Ashina said glaring at him.

“ Sure, sure follow me ” Dexter said and they both left the room. Ashina was short of words when they got into the hallway. It was painted in cream colour and the tiles were white and transperant that you could see yourself while walking on it.

A beautiful chandelier was hung at the center of the hallway as it produced it's bright light. Soon they passed two more golden iron doors and they finally got into the dinning room.

The dinning room was more beautiful than she ever imagined. It was luxurious and beautifully decorated. The sun was streaming in from the two large windows at the sides giving the whole place a soft glow and warm feeling on the skin.

Ashina was still taking her time to admire the dinning when she felt like someone was watching and she looked up to see pairs of yellow slited eyes staring at her and she felt her heart stop for a second when she stared at his face.

She had almost forgotten how gorgeous looking he was, the man was extremely beautiful with his bright yellow intimidating eyes and then the she inhaled the most intoxicating and sweet scent and it made her knees go weak just by smelling it.

She wondered where the sweet scent came from because it can't be the food or maybe it was...

But then realization hit her and she knew that such kind of intoxicating scent must be coming from him but how she could she smell him ?

Does that means that she was truly his mate ?

No ! That can't be.

It can never happen !