Chapter Four

Beginne am Anfang

Ashina knew that she had gotten on his bad side.

What to do now ?

Meanwhile inside the car Dexter, the Gamma panicked when he saw their Alpha got out of the car in an angry state.

“ Oh no this is not good ” He said to himself and he mind linked Ryder before things got out of hands.

[ Ryder do something don't let Alpha hurt his mate ]

[ Are you out of your mind !!! Jayden is not in his right mind now beside he's not going hurt his mate as it's the same as hurting himself ] Ryder mind linked him back.

[ I didn't expect their first encounter with each other to turn out like this ] Dexter said through the mind link.

[ Well the girl has a sharp mouth ]

Before Dexter could say anything again in a blink of an eye they watched as their Alpha rushed towards the vulnerable young girl and grab hold of her fragile neck in a tight grip with his height towering over her.

“ F*ck... I thought you said he wouldn't hurt his mate ” Dexter said as he got out of the car.

“ Jeez Dex, why don't you go and separate him from his mate huh ” Ryder said sneering at him.

On the other hand Ashina hadn't expected the Alpha to attack her with such speed. She used both her hands to push his strong hands away from her neck but it was all to no avail.

She could feel herself choking but the Alpha doesn't look like he was going to release any time soon.

Was this how she was going to die ?

Her sharp mouth had gotten her into trouble.

“ The next time you open that hole you call a mouth and insult me again I won't hesitate to rip it out of your ugly damn face DO YOU HEAR ME !!! ” He said in his deep voice as a low growl reverberated in his chest.

Ashina who was not able to even move her head to nod could feel her breath leaving her. If he didn't release her now she might give up the ghost anytime soon.

She could hear her Aunt and Uncle begging for her to be released but their pleading fell on deaf ears to the Alpha as he was still strangling his mate under his deadly and scary glare.

“ He's going to kill her if we don't stop him now !! ” Dexter said to Ryder with wide eyes.

“ Shit !! ” Ryder cursed.

“ Well do something, you're the Beta he'll hear you out ” Dexter said in a panic voice.

“ I hope cause it looks like all the sanity he had in him has left him, it seems like his beast side has taken control over him ” Ryder said and Dexter rolled his eyes.

“ His beast side won't let him hurt his mate ”

“ I meant his human beast side idiot ” Ryder said “ Just shut up and let me go try to talk to him ” He said and walked towards the Alpha.

Jayden was still gripping his mate neck so tight and he couldn't see that he was choking her. In his own way he was teaching her a lesson for insulting him.

“ Alpha you're killing her ” He heard his Beta's voice behind him but he still didn't release his grip on her neck “ If you end up killing her remember you will not only hurt yourself but you'll loose your beast side ”

Hearing that Jayden finally released his hand from Ashina’s neck leaving red finger prints behind and she coughed as she tried to gather all the air she can into her lungs and she glared at the Alpha with her glassy light brown eyes.