~CHAPTER ONE~

Bailey's POV

I was peacefully asleep until Aaron jumped on me waking me up.

"AARON!" I screamed as I jumped up

Aaron laughed and said "Mom told me to wake you up for your first day of high school.

"Still didn't give you a reason to jump on me" I grumbled as I walked into the bathroom to turn on the shower. I then walked over to the closet to grab my uniform. 

"Um Bailey" Aaron asked.

"WHAT!" I yelled still irritated that he woke me up.

"Your ears and tail are out"

"Oh" I said as I  hid them. I  hate having to hide my ears and tail. Ever since Derek had transferred the curse of the Ultima from Aaron to me, I couldn't have them out. 

I growled at the thought of Derek. We have never gotten along. I get along with Aaron, Mellissa, and mom but not Derek. I don't  even call him dad. He doesn't deserve to be called dad. 

I stepped out of the shower and blow dried my hair. I then put on my clothes and brushed my hair. I looked at the time and walked down the stairs.

As I walked down the stairs, Derek came up behind me and grabbed my shoulders.

"Ow" I cried as he squeezed tighter and tighter.

He finally let go and walked back up the stairs.

"Why does he hate me?" I wondered and finished walking downstairs.

*AN

This is my first time writing a Fan Fiction so pls no hate. I just am writing this for fun. :3

Have a good day