Qin Yu Jue tilted her head a little embarrassed, sat up and seemed to want to push Xie Yan Chi away.

However, Xie Yan Chi grabbed her wrist, didn't even raise his head, and said lightly: "Oh, close the door, and bask in the sun outside for half a minute before coming in."

Xie Si Yuan: "......"

Xie Si Yuan, who was not surprised many times, took a step back numbly and closed the door again.

Qin Yu Jue bit her lower lip and pushed Xie Yan Chi's shoulder with shame and annoyance: "What are you doing-"

Before she finished speaking, her lips were blocked by Xie Yan Chi, and the tip of her tongue pried open the gap between her lips, and the grinding was entangled.

After a while, he let go, with a little smile in his eyes: "It's quite picky."

Outside the car door.

Xie Si Yuan looked up at the scorching sun above his head, raised his right hand expressionlessly, glanced at his watch, and started to time.

Sure enough, the road to growth is always extremely difficult.

Touching his pocket, he took out a few lemon candies given by Zhang Xiao Hong in the morning.

So he pulled one of them away, put it in his mouth, and then was so acid that his features were distorted.

That's why lemon candy is the candy he hates the most!

  ***********

After a night of deliberation, Xie Si Yuan decided that he couldn't go on like this.

It's embarrassing to collect so many lemon candies from Xiao Hong every day.

As a man, be clear about your rejection.

So the next day, he came to the kindergarten early in the morning and asked her bluntly: "Why do you give me candy every day?"

When Zhang Xiao Hong heard this, she lowered her head and blushed, her hands were stirred together, and she hesitated for a long time before she said shyly: "Because I want to take the car home with you......"

Is it finally coming?

For the first time in his life, he was told a confession.

When Xie Si Yuan was thinking about how to express in a tactful way that he didn't like her, the little girl in front of him changed her words-

"Your dad is so good-looking, I want to take a picture with him, can I? My mom loves him too! "

Zhang Xiao Hong said in a hurry, "My mother said that she was a fan of your mother and your father when she was young, and she always wanted me to take a group photo."

"......"

Xie Si Yuan almost didn't hold his breath.

After school that day, Xie Si Yuan led Zhang Xiao Hong and walked to Xie Yan Chi with a gloomy face.

"Take pictures?"

Xie Yan Chi glanced at his son, and then smiled, "Yes."

As he spoke, he squatted down, raised his mobile phone and took a photo with Zhang Xiao Hong in the same frame very naturally, and then handed it back with a smile: "Do you want your uncle to take you home?"

"Yes!"

Zhang Xiao Hong's eyes were bright.

Then, Zhang Xiao Hong, who was full of joy, and Xie Si Yuan, who was expressionless, sat in the back seat of the car and spent a pleasant trip from school.