Part 75

Chapter 75: Raising Cubs

Zheng Qian Yi and Xiao Ran divorced.

When this news came out of nowhere, half of Weibo was completely destroyed.

After all, the national degree of these two people is not low, and they have become popular with a show with cubs, and they are also known as a model couple in the entertainment industry.

Several gossip members in the small group also blew up.

[Sheng Xiang Qing]: me?? I really think the two of them are so affectionate, why did they get divorced??

[Zhang Chu Jun]: Haven't you ever been on a love variety show together?

[Sheng Xiang Qing]: Yes, yes, yes! At that time, I always called Chen Zi Jian a scholar.

The only reaction in the group that could be regarded as calm was Qin Yu Jue.

From the time she was on the show, she could see a little bit of Niduan.

The love in Zheng Qian Yi's eyes has always been a little tired, but Xiao Ran doesn't seem to notice it once.

Sheng Xiang Qing was curious, and asked a few words around the corner.

Surprisingly, Zheng Qian Yi didn't seem to have any intention of hiding anything from them at all.

"I wanted to film, but Xiao Ran didn't let me, thinking that I should stay at home and take good care of the children, and he would do the rest."

Zheng Qian Yi laughed and said helplessly: "Then we fell apart, and I didn't have the patience to accompany him to play this show. Only without him can I be who I really am. "

It's an understatement, but everyone knows that after so many years of relationship, finally making up such a decision, it must be decided after countless struggles and careful consideration.

But Zheng Qian Yi's divorce also made Sheng Xiang Qing worried.

At that time, she was just three months pregnant, and her emotions were extremely sensitive, especially after hearing these words, she couldn't help but think about it.

So the name of the group was quickly changed to "prenatal psychological counseling class".

[Sheng Xiang Qing]: Urgent! Do you think that after I give birth, will Chen Zi Jian also let me be a housewife? ?

[Zhang Chu Jun]: I don't know, but you can test him.

[Sheng Xiang Qing]: How to tempt?

[Zhang Chu Jun]: Just ask around the bush who will take the child after giving birth.

Sheng Xiang Qing felt that it made sense, and quickly ticked Chen Zi Jian on WeChat.

Before half a minute was up, she sent a screenshot:

[Chen Zi Jian]: Who takes the children? How would you ask such a question? Do you need to think about this question with your head? Is there any other answer than what I bring? Isn't it a pity that my wife's beautiful hands and beautiful looks are used to take care of the children? I'll bring! Of course I'm bringing!

Stunning rainbow fart.

At first glance, it has been trained in advance.

When Zhang Chu Jun saw it, her heart was a little sour, and she hurriedly took this question to ask Qin Zhi Jin.

Qin Zhi Jin replied quickly: [I. 】

Although she knows that most of the answers to men in the face of this kind of problem come from the desire to survive, they have to say that they still succeeded in coaxing the two little girls to their hearts.