Part 43

Chapter 043

In the early morning of the same day, Xie Yan Chi did not stay in the villa for a long time, and arranged the earliest air ticket to fly back.

Although the work was arranged in advance, in the past three days, the company still left a lot of things waiting for him to deal with.

Qin Yu Jue leaned on the pillow and looked at her phone for a while.

The photographer sent the wedding photos that had just been taken, and she also did the post-processing urgently.

The two of them stood in the middle of a group of people, looking particularly eye-catching.

It's really like a pair of loving people.

She stared at the picture for a moment, then raised her thumb and swiped it.

But after a pause, she flipped back and long-pressed the image, and clicked Save.

After all, after spending so much money, you have to leave something for yourself as a souvenir.

Just then, there was a knock at the door.

Tang Xiao Tang came in with a pillow and quilt, and when she saw her, she smiled, got up and squeezed up: "Mr. Xie bumped into me when he left just now, and he asked me to accompany you."

Although the variety show assistant also came with him this time, because it was a love show after all, the couple binding appeared.

So Tang Xiao Tang spent most of her time in the hotel eating melon seeds with other assistants.

But because Xie Yan Chi had already told the program team that he would leave early, Tang Xiao Tang also rushed to the villa from the hotel in the evening in case of emergency.

"When am I going to have someone with me?" Qin Yu Jue felt funny.

Tang Xiao Tang said: "It's raining tonight! And thunder! And I watched the show, and this variety show always arranges some horror content. Mr. Xie said that you are timid, and you will definitely be afraid, so he wants me to take care of you. "

... Why was she scared?

Qin Yu Jue felt a little speechless: "You listen to him." "

Tang Xiao Tang sighed, raised her hand and turned off the light.

It was late at night.

Because she ran up and down the mountain for a day, and worked in the restaurant, and because she had psychological pressure from sharing a bed with Xie Yan Chi last night, she didn't have much rest, so Qin Yu Jue slept quickly tonight.

At about three o'clock, the mobile phone next to Tang Xiao Tang's bed vibrated a little, and it seemed to be an alarm.

She stood up with a carp, quickly turned off the vibration, and then carefully observed Qin Yu Jue's reaction beside her.

Fortunately, it didn't wake her up.

Tang Xiao Tang breathed a sigh of relief, then climbed out of bed lightly and poured a glass of warm boiled water.

Then she picked up Qin Yu Jue and fed her to drink.

Then, she carefully helped her to lie down.

Tang Xiao Tang observed for a while, and only after finding that Qin Yu Jue was absolutely unusual, she breathed a sigh of relief.

Tonight, when she rushed to the villa with a hum, she happened to bump into Xie Yan Chi packing up and coming out of the villa.

As a CP fan, Tang Xiao Tang said hello very excitedly: "Hello Mr. Xie!"