33

Chapter 033

After dinner, in order to enhance the integration of the guests and the viewing of the variety show, the program team specially arranged a small link.

"We have prepared snacks and drinks and some small games for the party in the villa, and the last thing everyone has to do today is to hold a small party, and after the party is over, you can rest."

It sounds like just playing a game in front of the camera, and it's not very difficult.

Sheng Xiang Qing was a little puzzled: "But I didn't see snacks and drinks in the kitchen just now."

Director: "These things are on the third floor, and you need to find them yourself. "

At first glance, there is nothing wrong with that.

But after thinking about it, it came to me --

Who said "It's best not to go to the third floor tonight"?

Thinking with her toes, she also knows that there will definitely be some hidden plot on the third floor.

Now it is the moon and the wind is high, Sheng Xiang Qing imagined the possible picture, then shuddered and shrank next to Chen Zi Jian: "I will definitely not go. "

After much discussion, they decided to vote for a delegate and go to the third floor to take these things down.

There was no disagreement with the results of the vote -

Xie Yan Chi .

Under everyone's expectant gaze, Xie Yan Chi got up slowly and methodically, ready to go upstairs.

"Wait a minute."

And at this moment, Qin Yu Jue suddenly spoke: "I'll go with you."

She's not done yet.

In front of so many people, it was definitely an impossible task to get Xie Yan Chi to say those three words.

If there is an opportunity to be alone, she can also hint that it may be able to be done.

So, under the respectful gaze of everyone, the two walked up to the third floor side by side.

There were no lights on the third floor, and the entire passage was shrouded in bottomless darkness.

Xie Yan Chi pressed the switch on the side of the lower channel, but the light did not turn on, it seemed to be broken.

... The program team tossed so much that they simply wrote the words "I'm terrible" on the floor on the third floor.

Xie Yan Chi turned on the flashlight of his mobile phone and shone it around.

The decoration of this floor is out of place with the lower two floors, with a bit of a quaint European atmosphere, quite like the old buildings in the vampire movies.

At first glance, nothing was found for the party.

It seems that they have to find room by room.

Xie Yan Chi glanced at Qin Yu Jue, motioned for her to come closer to him, and then said, "Let's go."

Qin Yu Jue nodded and followed.

Her mind was not on how terrifying this floor was, and her mind was full of "how to speak, how to hint".

Before she had taken a few steps, she began her first attempt, and said in a pretended casual tone: "Just now, I heard Sheng Xiang Qing tell the story of her and Chen Zi Jian. "

Xie Yan Chi glanced at her, then swept the room in front of him and said, "This room is empty, look at the next one."

Qin Yu Jue asked tirelessly: "Do you guess who the two of them confessed first?"