Part 66

Chapter 066

This outfit is more polite than the one filmed in "HE".

The upper body is similar to a low-cut silk underwear with suspenders, and the lower body is a light gauze with lace lace, which has no concealment effect at all.

It stands to reason that although the scale of this dress is large, there are also some well-known magazines in the fashion industry that take photos of this sexy style.

If it is explained in advance, the artist will not be sensitive to be unacceptable.

But after all, each lap has its own style.

For example, the model walked the catwalk on the catwalk of the underwear show, of course, people can't find any criticism.

But if you wear this style of clothing on a haute couture occasion, it will make people laugh.

A big company like Xie invites celebrities to take promotional photos of such an overly sexy style, which does improve its own publicity, but the damage to artists, especially female artists, is fatal.

When He Huai Qing sent her into the dressing room, her face turned purple with anger: "I mean, why hasn't this Mr. Xie moved these days, he was waiting for you here."

"It's not like I can't end this style of photo, and it's not like I haven't taken similar ones before."

Qin Yu Jue leaned against the door and said slowly, "But if he wants to use this set of photos to improve publicity and step on my reputation by the way, then he may not be able to do what he wants."

He Huai Qing frowned, and then reacted: "I mean, why are you so easy to speak."

As long as the company first issued a statement to reprimand Xie's behavior, drive public opinion in advance to guide netizens in thinking, and put Qin Yu Jue in a forced position.

In this way, when the promotional photo is released, it will also favor women from a disadvantaged perspective.

But Xie is a big company after all.

If he really wants to tear her face,  she is afraid it will also cause a lot of obstacles to Qin Yu Jue's future development.

He Huai Qing's concerns, Qin Yu Jue could also guess.

She was quite calm: "It doesn't matter how I am targeted in the future, but I have always had to settle one thing at a time. Since Xie He Chen has calculated this, I will not save face for him. "

"Okay, I'm thinking about it."

He Huai Qing still couldn't make a rash decision, "You go inside to change your clothes first, and I'll wait for you outside."

Qin Yu Jue nodded, walked into the dressing room and changed her clothes.

The long vertical ankles of the light gauze obediently outlined the curves of her figure, and the snow color on her chest was faintly visible.

She leaned in front of the mirror and watched for a moment, then reached out and pulled her long hair in front of her.

There was a cacophony of voices outside the locker room.

Qin Yu Jue subconsciously straightened up and shouted, "Sister He? "

No one answered.

She frowned and opened the door, only to find that He Huai Qing, who was standing outside the door, didn't know where to go.

The corridor was silent, not even a single figure.

"Sister He?"

She shouted again, but heard no response, and stepped out.