After a few months of hard work, the market that originally belonged to the Xie family was eaten away little by little.

And the fatal blow was that one day, a young man from the police station turned himself in.

"I'm going to turn myself in on my mother's behalf."

"Ten years ago, my mother received a large sum of money and was hired to carry out a deliberate arson operation, which was the account number and transfer records of the bank at that time."

After many years, although the evidence is scarce, under the investigation of the police sparing no effort, some clues have been found.

It seems that the events of the year have finally been connected.

Father Xie has been infamous for a long time, and he was finally able to get rid of it.

Xie He Chen was taken away for investigation many times, and the police came in and out of Xie's family, causing panic.

Because the case is under investigation, he was not hastily detained.

But with the cooperation of that young man, it was only a matter of time before the truth was found.

Some people say that at this time, the Xie family is really going to be completely destroyed in the hands of Xie He Chen.

The day before the police found conclusive evidence and took Xie He Chen away, he unexpectedly and suddenly invited Xie Yan Chi to come to his home for a small gathering.

Xie Yan Chi was invited.

"This bottle of red wine was originally intended to celebrate you when you returned home."

Xie He Chen was not as embarrassed as he imagined, he still smiled, poured a glass of wine, and handed it to Xie Yan Chi, "Don't worry, I won't blatantly poison yet."

"Really? But I'm sorry," Xie Yan Chi leaned lazily on the chair, didn't answer, and said with a smile in his words, "I'm a timid person who spares my life."

Xie He Chen didn't laugh angrily, he touched the wall of the cup with his cup, then took a sip, and said lightly: "I wish you what you want, but with this kind of indiscriminate tricks, what is the difference between you and me?"

"For example?"

"It's so easy to find out these things, and the man turned himself in, purely because he lost all his money gambling in Columbia, and he owed a loan shark and had no way out."

Xie He Chen raised his index finger and lightly tapped the wall of the cup, "I don't believe it, why can you pinch the opportunity to pay back the money for him so accurately, so that he can go to the police station to report me."

"Since the day Yu Zhi Yan lost his legs, I have never given up doubting you."

Xie Yan Chi said, "I did wait for that family for thirteen years. But Xie He Chen, you'd better not use those disgusting thoughts in your head to speculate on others. Rest assured, I will not use the method of instigating people to commit crimes in my life to achieve victory. "

"Really?"

Xie He Chen smiled, "You are confident."

"Or else?"

Xie Yan Chi flicked the cup, let out a soft sound, and his tone was careless, "You think, if my little girl finds out that I am actually a person who can do these things, then I will definitely not be able to catch up, right?"

In fact, if it weren't for the day when the promotional video of Jiu Ge Xing was filmed, Xie He Chen bribed Qin Yu Jue to go down the mountain, wanting to induce her fans to attack Jing Yi's unsafe filming by causing her injury and posting it on the Internet, Xie Yan Chi might have kept him for a little longer.