However, as soon as she walked out of the locker room, she caught a glimpse of a figure beside her.

Before she could speak, she was grabbed by a wrist with one hand, and then his whole body was heavy, and his blazer was on his body, and there was a stream of heat.

The surroundings were surprisingly quiet, and the sound of heavy breathing stood out.

It's a man.

Qin Yu Jue was stunned for a moment, her back instantly stiffened, goosebumps fell all over her body, and she subconsciously wanted to break free, but she was clasped by a hot big palm.

She quickly turned, her hands on the man's chest, pushing him way away, and his suit slipped off her shoulders.

However, when she looked up, she was met with a familiar face that she hadn't seen for a long time.

The movement stopped suddenly, the pupils shrank, and there was a moment of trance.

After so much time, Xie Yan Chi doesn't seem to have changed.

But it seems to have changed a lot.

He looks more calm and reserved than he did a year ago, and although he is still unbridled, he gives people more coercion, and just at a glance, he knows that he should not be underestimated.

But what remains unchanged is that when he looks at her, it seems that he is no different from before.

No matter how time passes, or what kind of situation it has become, she will always give the softest light under her eyes to one person.

Xie Yan Chi arrived in the early morning, because Xie He Chen had been monitoring his movements during this time, so he specially reported a fake flight, but actually came back by private plane.

Because the schedule of returning to China needs to be kept secret, Qin Yu Jue was not notified.

"Yu Yu"

Xie Yan Chi spoke, his voice hoarse.

As soon as this voice came out, Qin Yu Jue's eyes turned red all of a sudden.

Right in front of her.

Right next to her.

Xie Yan Chi is really back.

The man who was desperate and determined finally got everything he wanted.

Xie Yan Chi stretched out his hand, lifted the broken hair on the side of her face with his index finger, and gently teased her behind her ear.

Then, lightly touching her lower lip, she said softly, "Don't cry, I'll be sadder than you."

Lovers who have been reunited after a long absence, should be unable to help but hold each other's faces at this moment and complain to each other.

Qin Yu Jue's gaze was off, and she keenly caught an extra scar on Xie Yan Chi's arm.

It's just that there's one in plain sight.

Under that shirt, no one knows how many wounds there were during this time.

Qin Yu Jue's nose was sour, but she stubbornly twisted her head, clenched his coat and took a step back: "Congratulations to Mr. Xie on returning to China, if it's okay, I'll go shoot first."

Then she suddenly remembered something, took off his suit and threw it to Xie Yan Chi: "I'm sorry, I don't need this."

Qin Yu Jue turned around and walked a few steps, but there was silence behind her.