Xie Yan Chi turned his head and looked at Qin Yu Jue, his eyes were like a gust of wind passing through the warm winter sun, all gentle, and said with a smile: "Maybe it's because I want to have someone to take care of myself."

In a word, she finally broke through the psychological defense line she was holding.

Why is this man so excessive?

He promised not to lie to her, and he really wouldn't tell a lie.

One thing that should have been happy made her not even have the strength to raise her eyelashes, the tip of her nose seemed to be sour, and finally she couldn't help it, rolling down a tear and smashing it on the floor.

Xie Yan Chi put down the things in his hand, turned off the fire, stretched out his hand to hold her face, and shouted softly: "Qin Yu Jue."

Qin Yu Jue shook her head, biting her lower lip and desperately holding back her choked throats, trying to make his voice sound calm: "Where are you going?"

"Lannaston, Gunner Street."

Qin Yu Jue knew this place.

The gathering place of countless asset predators, stock speculation, investment, high profits and high risks, can make people famous overnight, or they can be ruined because of a decision.

For businessmen, this is the best Vanity Fair and the largest cemetery.

She doesn't know anything about businessmen.

But she only knows how desperate Xie Yan Chi is to do this.

Qin Yu Jue lowered her eyes, and her eyelashes were still a little moist: "Are you going to leave tonight?"

"It's also tomorrow."

Xie Yan Chi wiped away her tears with his thumb and smiled bitterly, "Originally, I wanted to stay for a while longer, but I'm afraid it won't work."

"When will you be back?"

This question was not answered immediately.

His eyes were deep, and there was a little smile on the corner of his lips, very shallow, as if he was just trying to comfort her, and there was no trace of relief or joy in his eyes.

After a long time, he whispered, "I'm sorry, I can't give you an answer to this question."

Qin Yu Jue lowered her head and laughed inexplicably, she didn't look up for a long time, and could only hear the voice with a little trembling sound: "Aa yan, you know that I will be willing to wait for you to come back."

He looked at her.

Thousands of emotions are surging in the eyes, like a sea of waves.

But he didn't say a word.

Of course he knew that Qin Yu Jue would never say that.

She has always been so proud and enthusiastic, and she does something without hesitation.

She doesn't care about the result, she only care about whether she regret it.

He knew Qin Yu Jue.

Just like Qin Yu Jue, he also knows himself like this.

Xie Yan Chi's hand holding her face moved slightly, raised his thumb, and gently pressed it against her lips.

He looked into her eyes, his eyes full of gentleness and helplessness: "You know, I can't do this to you."

Qin Yu Jue was about to speak, but she was forcibly stopped.

"Our little girl will be the one who can go to the highest position in the future," Xie Yan Chi leaned down and pressed against her forehead, his eyes were thin and gentle, "how can she be stumped by those who have evil intentions."