Then she raised her hand and gently climbed up his back.

Although she didn't say a single superfluous word, Xie Yan Chi could clearly feel that Qin Yujue was now a little sad.

He didn't ask why, just put his hand on her back and patted it soothingly.

"Xie Yan Chi ."

Qin Yu Jue's voice was a little hoarse, "I hope you never change your decision for me."

Xie Yan Chi's hand moved, and his palm pressed against her back, and he didn't move for a long time.

If Qin Yu Jue appeared in the sun, he would definitely be able to see the dark surging depressed emotions in those amber pupils.

After a long time, he spoke, "Okay."

It was like finally making up his mind.

Drive a few blocks in the car.

Xie Yan Chi noticed the same as the person next to her, turned his head to look, and only then did he realize that Qin Yu Jue's state was worse than just now.

At first, she was just leaning against the window, and although she didn't have much energy, she was still able to say a few words to him without a match.

But now she didn't say a word, just bit her lower lip and leaned her weight against the door with a pale face, covering her lower abdomen, and cold sweat oozed from her forehead.

Xie Yan Chi's brows tightened, and he slapped the steering wheel and turned his head.

"Where are you going?"

Qin Yu Jue sensed his movements, raised her eyes with difficulty, and asked.

Xie Yan Chi said in a deep voice: "Hospital."

"No, you don't."

Qin Yu Jue bit down the root and endured the pain that swept up for a while, "Menstrual period, just send me back to rest."

This sentence made Xie Yan Chi's actions pause.

He pressed the steering wheel and didn't move immediately, as if he remembered something, glanced at her, and for the first time in his tone, he brought some anger to her: "Did you drink just now?"

Qin Yu Jue never denied it.

Today at Xie He Chen's dinner, because it was inconvenient to refuse and excuse himself, she drank a small cup half-pushed.

When the meal was over, the discomfort came over in bursts.

It's like being crushed by someone in the abdomen with a heavy object, pulling the internal organs together, and then tearing them apart.

The pain did not abate, but became stronger and stronger.

She could hear the unkindness in Xie Yan Chi's tone, but she really couldn't support the strength and mood to explain to him, so she just looked at him with a pair of eyes that were wet from pain.

As soon as Xie Yan Chi looked at Qin Yu Jue's expression, he would become helpless, because he blamed her for not knowing how to cherish herself, and his anger suddenly had no way to vent.

He clenched the steering wheel, the veins on the back of his hand were clear, and his movements couldn't help but bring some anger.

He quickly turned the wheel around and drove in the direction of her apartment.

When he stopped at the bottom of the unit building, Qin Yu Jue wanted to get up, but as soon as the palm of the hand pressing on her abdomen was loosened, the already strong pain doubled and surged.

Scandal Lover ❣️ [Requested] जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें