Of course, fast food commercial dramas give priority to fame, but such works will be self-defeating for stars who value acting skills.

These discussions are not a small secret, and there are many people who discuss them, so naturally they also reach Qin Yu Jue's ears.

Tang Xiao Tang was so angry: "You haven't filmed it yet, just say no, the boss must take over a soft girl role next time to be angry with them."

Speaking of this, he paused, and increased very stiffly: "No! Soft girls are not enough! You've got to play Lori. "

Qin Yu Jue, who is one meter seven: "...... Lori should forget it. "

The filming progress was stuck in a rivalry between Qin Yu Jue and Zhang Chu Jun.

In fact, for movies, although the shooting of large scenes is complicated, on the other hand, because it is highly eye-catching, it is easy to catch people's attention.

But like that kind of rivalry scene without any intense scenes and excessive contradictions, it is very difficult to shoot excitingly.

This rivalry is a heart-to-heart dialogue between the heroine and the supporting actress.

They show their respect for each other, and then finally resolve the conflict and become friends.

The whole process is long, but there are no intense shots.

So it tests the acting skills of the two even more.

The problem was soon exposed.

Because Qin Yu Jue's appearance is very popular on the screen, coupled with her strong character, especially driven by her acting skills, the heroine has been completely weakened.

After the whole rival play, it can't be evenly divided at all.

One-sided play is actually not a good thing.

For movies, if the difference is too big and placed under the same screen, it will seem extraordinary, but it is not as good as two people who are self-decent, and there is no outstanding.

In fact, Jiang Chu Jun's acting skills are not bad.

It's just that in the past few days, the mental pressure has been a little great, and she has begun to gradually lose confidence, and it is becoming more and more difficult to find the feeling, and the whole person has collapsed very tightly.

Coupled with the absolute drama with Qin Yu Jue, the tension doubled even more, so the state was not completely right.

The more panicked Zhang Chu Jun became, the more she wanted to perform hard, but it backfired.

"How many times have I said, don't play hard, treat the role as yourself! Don't be hard and concave and lively and cheerful, is this acting in a drama? "

This period lasted for a whole day, and it hadn't been filmed until it was almost over, so Director Rong spoke more and more unpolitely: "Don't shoot this section first, you go back and find your own state. I can't remember how many times I've said it, I think you've changed the heroine. "

Zhang Chu Jun bit her lower lip, and the tip of her nose couldn't help but be sour.

"Qin Yu Jue!"

Director Rong shouted, "Do you want to show her?" "

Qin Yu Jue was caught off guard by being named, she was a little stunned, glanced at Zhang Chu Jun, and then said, "Director Rong, maybe I'm too tired today, everyone may not be in a good state."

Rong Dao was angry, and when he saw Qin Yu Jue's refusal, he didn't say much, waved his hand and said, "Let's go."

Today's shooting didn't go well, and the staff in the venue also suffered, and there were more complaints.