I don't know if I'm the individual you mentioned, but after this incident, many people relayed what you said to me.

I'm sorry, I'm not Zhou Zi Ran, I don't have so many fans, and I don't have so many people to speak up for her. So even if I was treated equally unfairly, I was not qualified to choose not to forgive.

Because you are Zhou Zi Ran who has fans to support you, and I am just an ordinary person who has to drink the northwest wind without a job.

Miss Zhou Zi Ran, why don't you elaborate on what happened to this matter, why do you verbally kidnap us to consider a person who has hurt himself? Don't you really know what kind of meanness we're subjected to?

I don't forgive, I support Miss Qin Yu Jue's prosecution, and thank her for her persistence. 】

A few screenshots are placed at the end.

Part of it is a screenshot of the child's parents coercing and inducing the blogger to give up the lawsuit.

"Miss Zhao, I've already talked to you about the conditions."

"It's better not to sue, we'll get the best lawyer, and there's a way to do it for the kids. But think for yourself, it's not worth losing your job because of this. "

The other part is that the blogger sent the threat she received to Zhou Zi Ran and said: [Sister Zi Ran, don't give up the prosecution. It's useless for us people to oppose it, they don't care at all...... And I feel that this kind of family can't trust them to teach their children well. 】

Zhou Zi Ran did not reply.

This unexpected reversal instantly slapped the faces of the group of netizens who compared Qin Yu Jue and Zhou Zi Ran.

For a while, the wind direction changed greatly, and many people secretly deleted their passionate remarks just now.

And at this juncture, Qin Yu Jue stopped posting on Weibo.

[Reason for prosecution:

1. The minor has secretly taken private photos of the store staff many times, and there are many victims, and incomplete statistics start with 100 photos.

2. The minor posted the photo on the illegal SQ website and exposed the victim's positive photo.

3. The minor auctioned the victim and used his private photos for profit, with an amount of more than five figures, and even starting at one million.

My attitude, not worthy of forgiveness, did not want to give a chance, firmly prosecuted. 】

In a nutshell, there was no embellishment, but it was extremely tough.

Especially after the blogger happened, many victims began to post on Weibo one after another, and ran to Qin Yu Jue's Weibo to thank her.

These thanks were quickly picked up by enthusiastic netizens.

Public opinion on the Internet is always in bursts and bursts.

Zhou Zi Ran, who was still being praised by the whole people just now, was kind and gentle, and completely overturned in less than half an hour, and a row of "green tea", "scheming" and words with some cursed meanings appeared under her Weibo.

"In? Why play dead? It's so fearless, why don't you reply when others send you WeChat? "

"That's what you call overseer? You don't care about your parents' attitude, just to shape your truth, goodness and beauty? "

"... Is the Brainless Virgin so popular, what is there to forgive for this, and the minor is not guilty? Not to mention that Qin Yu Jue is on the line, people are justified and support rights protection. "