Qin Yu Jue's eyes moved slightly, the corners of her lips hooked, and she chuckled: "I will betray you mercilessly."

"?"

Shang Zi Chen didn't react.

When she said this, she also raised an index finger, which was reasonable: "After all, this is the spirit of the game."

Shang Zi Chen was completely speechless: "......"

Looking at his reaction, Qin Yu Jue's eyes continued to smile.

She turned around and walked deeper, and by the way, she raised her hand to say goodbye: "I'll see you later."

Because the light was extremely weak, only a few dim lights illuminated it, so Qin Yu Jue walked forward with her hand against the wall the whole time.

And when she walked next to a painting, she felt a notch under the wall.

She stopped, looked closely, and then realized that there was a secret door underneath the painting.

However, it seems that the mechanism has to be triggered to open.

Qin Yu Jue frowned, glanced up and down, and finally landed on the painting.

She stood on her tiptoes and ran her hand over the frame inch by inch.

Finally, on the top side, she touched a button.

After pressing it, the secret door in front of her slowly opened, revealing a small and cramped space.

Looks like it's a good place to hide.

But Qin Yu Jue could also feel that this space was definitely not just for people to hide and seek.

What program group carefully set up the plot may be triggered.

Qin Yu Jue hugged her arms, looked at it for a while, then turned her head, looked at the camera hanging on the wall for live broadcasting, and said, "I'll make a statement to the director team first."

The back of the director team sitting in front of the camera tightened.

"I know it's not going to be good to get in here."

The director team who guessed the routine panicked.

"But I thought about it, if you don't go in, maybe your mechanism will be used as an ornament."

Qin Yu Jue calmly analyzed, and then said slowly, "It's okay for me to cooperate with your routine, but this is obviously hard work, and it's thankless, so I have to raise my salary, right?"

"......"

Under Qin Yu Jue's gaze, the camera swayed up and down with difficulty, and it seemed that he agreed.

Qin Yu Jue, who was satisfied, nodded, turned around and walked into the cramped and closed small space bravely and decisively.

[Hahahaha, worthy of being Xie Yan Chi's girlfriend. 】

[I understand what brought them together, and it was really two people who were evenly matched. 】

[Blackmailed me in public, laughed and vomited hahaha. 】

Sure enough, not long after entering, she heard the sound of the mechanism turning.

Then Qin Yu Jue could clearly feel that the small space she was in was moving slowly, as if she was about to teleport herself to some new space.

"Click"

After a long time, the sound stopped.

Outside the passage, the notches in the walls are shifted forward and flattened.