But because it was too embarrassing for herself to look at these things, in order to avoid such embarrassment, she was ready to block Tang Xiao Tang.

However, before the shield button could be pressed, she threw a txt file over.

Qin Yu Jue never clicked on it.

Qin Yu Jue: [What is this? 】

Tang Xiao Tang: [I just got the resources from a well-known big man in the group, the color novel of the Yuchi couple, I have read it, it is very in line with the character design, and the passion play is particularly emotional. 】

Qin Yu Jue: [Hehe. 】

You're gone.

It seems that it is urgent to block Tang Xiao Tang.

And yet, at this moment—

Tang Xiao Tang: [Hahahaha pulled a particularly rich guy in the group, it seems that she is also a fan of Yuchi. 】

Qin Yu Jue: [Big guy? 】

Tang Xiao Tang sent a screenshot:

[Xie Yan Chi's father] has been invited to enter the [Yuchi Couple Support Association Exclusive (1) Group].

Oh.

Qin Yu Jue was a little impressed.

It's the hateful rich man who spent a million to let her and Xie Yan Chi go to the secret room to be scared alone, and then spent another million to let the two of them live in the worst house.

After thinking for a long time, Qin Yu Jue asked a thought-provoking question: "Aren't you really a group of black fans?"

Tang Xiao Tang turned a deaf ear and continued to watch the latest candy on the other side of the screen while watching the latest candy on the other side of the screen, while letting out a marmot-like scream.

Qin Yu Jue felt a headache, she swiped the chat history, and her eyes fell on the TXT.

Driven by curiosity, the ghost sent the god to the ground, and she clicked to receive.

It didn't give any chance to react, the document opened directly, and the opening paragraph was very exciting and exciting-

He leaned over and bit down on her collarbone, his bony hand running down her soft waist and ...... all the way.

"Grosss."

Although she just swept a paragraph casually, she could see that Qin Yu Jue's scalp was numb.

There shouldn't be curiosity.

And at this moment, Xie Yan Chi pushed the door in, and said as he walked towards her, "Still angry? The program team asked me to call you to the living room to meet. "

Qin Yu Jue stiffened behind her back, and suddenly turned around and carried the phone behind her.

Xie Yan Chi watched her movements and narrowed his eyes slightly: "What are you hiding?"

"Nope."

Qin Yu Jue quickly locked the screen and forcibly explained, "It's just that I'm scared."

"Really?"

Xie Yan Chi laughed and raised his chin at her, "Then lend me the phone?"

Qin Yu Jue pretended to be calm: "Another day, didn't the program team call us to start recording? It's business hours, so—"

"It's okay, let them wait."

Xie Yan Chi pulled a chair, sat down in front of her, folded his arms, and looked at him for a long time, "I'm the boss anyway."