09. Trisha's Escape Plan.

To know this story and its characters better, you can follow me on Instagram. (authorsimran28)

Like this Story press ⭐ and comment too.
Add this Novel to your library and reading list.

___________________________________________

Rajveer and Trisha were in the car. As Rajveer had mentioned about leaving college, they found themselves on the college route. A calmness endured in the car, devoid of any conversation, as both were not in the mood to talk.

Rajveer was frustrated, wondering why this girl never agreed in the first place. Why did she always insist on arguing repeatedly? What would happen when she discovers Rajveer's true motive behind pushing for marriage?

Meanwhile, Trisha, lost in her own thoughts, considered how Rajveer had managed to ruin everything in a moment. However, being Trisha Sachdeva, lacking a shortage of plans, she now considered heading home after college. Yes, that seemed like a good plan.

While she was lost in these thoughts, Trisha was abruptly pulled out of her reverie as she heard Rajveer's voice, bringing her back to the present moment.

Rajveer stated, "I'll pick you up in the evening after college."

Now, upon hearing Rajveer's words, Trisha couldn't help but entertain thoughts of an immediate accident for this car. Either she'd die, or this man, contemplating these thoughts in her mind, would be devoured by her gaze. Just then, Rajveer's voice echoed again, interrupting her dark musings.

Rajveer reassured, "I know how to drive well, so there won't be any accidents, and neither of us will get hurt, okay?"

After hearing Rajveer's words, Trisha's eyes widened. She wondered how he knew what she had only thought in her mind.

Now, she remained silent and began looking outside the car. Almost half an hour later, they reached Trisha's college.

Rajveer stopped the car, and Trisha quickly stepped out. Without looking back and without saying Rajveer goodbye, she went inside.

Rajveer wasn't particularly bothered by this, and he also turned the car around, heading towards his office.

In the office today, Rajveer had a lot of work, as he hadn't been handling tasks properly for the past few days. Or you could say he was so busy planning to marry Trisha that he didn't pay attention to any other work. But now, he couldn't afford to waste even a second on anything frivolous, whether it was with anyone else or even with Trisha herself.

Rajveer had gathered all the files for his ongoing projects in his cabin, and at this moment, he was so engrossed in all those files that he didn't even realize when Trisha's college time had arrived.

On the other hand, Trisha was about to go home from college, but she had some important lectures today that she couldn't afford to miss. Therefore, she decided that she would go home tomorrow, and at this moment, she was waiting for Rajveer at the gate of her college.

But there was no sign of Rajveer anywhere in the vicinity, and Trisha had been waiting for over an hour.

So, she decided to head back her home because she couldn't remember the route to Rajveer's house very well, and memorising routes had always been quite useless for her. Therefore, she thought it was better to go back her home instead of waiting for him.

After thinking about it, Trisha took a taxi and reached her home.

Within about an hour, she had reached her home. As soon as she arrived, she felt it wasn't necessary to tell anyone and started heading straight inside her house. However, someone stopped her in between.