06. Devil's Vows.

To know this story and its characters better, you can follow me on Instagram. (authorsimran28)

Like this Story press ⭐ and comment too.
Add this Novel to your library and reading list.

___________________________________________

The next morning, when Trisha came downstairs, she noticed that everyone was in the living room. However, there were also two unfamiliar men with her family today, whom she had never seen before. Thinking about this, she went to her father and said, "Dad, I'm going to college."

Hearing this, Mr. Akhil said, "Sure, but meet them first. This is Rajveer Singh......."

Before he could speak further, Rajveer said, "Rajveer Singh Oberoi, with whom you are starting a new journey from today. Sorry, not from today, but from right now." Saying this, he started looking at Trisha, who was in shock upon hearing this.

When Trisha heard about her wedding, and that too not just today but right now, she couldn't understand how this could be. Just yesterday, she had said yes, and now, early in the morning, this revelation.

She looked towards her father, who seemed to be looking elsewhere because Mr Akhil knew he couldn't face Trisha in this state. Trisha understood that the man in front of her was speaking the truth.

Observing the man in front of her, she could clearly tell he wasn't an ordinary person. While she was still processing this, Rajveer said, "Mujhe dekhne ke liye puri zindagi hai tumhari pass filhaal yeh marriage paper sign karle"
(you have your whole life to admire me.... So, for now, let's just sign these marriage papers)

Saying this, Rajveer started handing a pen to Trisha.

Trisha wanted to kill the man in front of her, but she couldn't bring herself to do so. She was well aware that she couldn't take such drastic actions. With a glance at her parents, she reluctantly took the pen and signed the paper.

After Trisha, Rajveer also signed the paper.

His friend Aryan announced, "Finally, it's done!" Saying this, he first went to Rajveer, embraced him, and then approached Trisha as if he was about to hug her. Trisha stopped him with her hands.

And she said, "I am going to college." This time, she wasn't asking anyone, she was simply stating that she was leaving.

Mr. Akhil noticed that Trisha hadn't looked at him since signing the papers, and now, as she was about to leave, he wanted to stop her. However, considering it wouldn't be appropriate to discuss it now, he remained silent.

Not only Akhil and Sadhna were watching Trisha leave, but Rajveer, standing there, was also observing her leaving. He understood that Trisha wasn't an ordinary girl, not as innocent as she appeared, or rather, not innocent at all.

He whispered to himself, "Now, the game begins."

Trisha had left, and Rajveer had no reason to stay. He picked up the papers and left with Aryan. As they were leaving, Rajveer said something that Akhil and Sadhna hadn't even imagined in their dreams.

He said, "Pack all of Trisha's belongings, my guys will take them shortly. And from today, don't even attempt to meet Trisha. You know well what I can do." With that, he left without hearing any response.

Akhil and Sadhna could only watch him leave, not fully grasping what Rajveer had just conveyed to them.

Sadhna said, "What did Rajveer just say?! Did you hear it? I told you he would do this, but you... you didn't listen to me. I said Rajveer would punish Trisha, not you... you didn't listen..." With that, she broke down and with a thud fell on the ground. She was crying uncontrollably.