05. New Beginning

To know this story and its characters better, you can follow me on Instagram. (authorsimran28)

Like this Story press ⭐ and comment too.
Add this Novel to your library and reading list.

___________________________________________

Oberoi Villa,

It's late at night. When Rajveer is still awake and waiting for Akhil Ji's call. He knew that this time everything would happen according to his plan. He continuously looked at his phone screen and then his phone started ringing. Without wasting a second he picked up a call in one go.

On the other side of the phone Akhil ji, "I accept your proposal" He said, Because Trisha has already agreed to get married, now they can't do anything. Yes, Sadhana tried to explain to Trisha, but she refused to understand anything. Because today, for the first time in her life had seen her father so helpless. And she could do anything for her father, even if it meant getting married.

Yes, I knew my Father-in-law would agree to my proposal. Well, leave all this, I'll meet you tomorrow morning. There's a surprise for you," saying this, he hung up the phone.

After hanging up the phone, Rajveer called his friend. On the second ring, his friend picked up the call. Rajveer asked, "So, what's the news?"

Aryan said, "Nothing special, I mean there's nothing extraordinary happening in her life. She is just like any other ordinary girl."

Hearing him, Rajveer said, "Alright. Tomorrow, bring all the papers to Sachdeva Mansion." Saying this, he hung up the phone.

Trisha sat in her room at Sachdeva Mansion, deep in thought. The sudden marriage proposal didn't sit well with her, especially considering it was with a stranger. Trisha wasn't an ordinary girl, she couldn't be easily influenced. Despite the unknowns, she sensed this wasn't a typical situation. Strangely, even though she didn't know Rajveer. The marriage is nothing but just a business deal for her, it's common in affluent families where strategic alliances are typical. Yet, family and responsibilities held immense importance for her. Despite the uncertainties...

While thinking something she smirked .... She thought of her complex personality and she knew no one could force her to do anything, not even a future husband.

While thinking all this, Trisha fell asleep around 3 AM.

________________________

The next morning, when Trisha woke up, all the thoughts from the previous night came rushing back to her. Still, with these thoughts in mind, she got ready for college. She had decided not to share all this with her friend.

Today, she wore a black kurta with blue jeans, looking quite good in it, although her lack of sleep still made her feel drowsy.... Despite the fatigue, she had to go to college as the new session was starting today.

With these thoughts in mind, she went downstairs. However, as she reached the hallway, she saw two men sitting with her family, whom she didn't recognize. She went to her father and was about to say something when Akhil ji said, "This is Rajveer, the one who..."

Akhil ji goes to introduce Rajveer to Trisha but before he finishes his words Rajveer cuts him in the middle.....

"The one you're about to start a new beginning with, Miss No Longer Sachdeva. And that too, starting from today... sorry, right away." As he said this, Trisha felt like she had been hit by a thunderbolt. She was utterly shocked, staring at Rajveer standing in front of her. Just moments ago, she had agreed to the marriage, not realising it was happening today. She was struggling to comprehend the situation, her mind unable to function. As she stood there, she was thinking what to do next...

She was shocked by his announcement and she stared at him in anger.

Rajveer saw Trisha staring at him.....So she went to her.....and saw family talking to each other..... While this he grabbed a moment and leaned toward her and whispered in her ear "Mujhe dekhne me liye puri zindagi hai tumhari pass filhaal yeh marriage paper sign karle"
(you have your whole life to see me.... So, for now, let's just sign these marriage papers)

Hearing such statements, Trisha's blood was boiling. First, he was getting married to her without her consent as part of some deal, and on top of that, such remarks. She felt an urge to kill that man who was standing in front of her and even if it meant ending up in jail.

But at this time the project was important to her.

After that, she would make sure to give Rajveer a thorough understanding of who Trisha Sachdeva truly is!

___________________________________________

Hey guys, How's the update I hope it's good. Let me know in the comment section. Now you all are excited for another chapter it's soon guys..... Stay tuned and stay connected with "Shadow of Destiny"

Do likes and comments.....