"Is it there? Didn't "HE" say that there was no schedule? The photos of other people have been taken, and you told me that there is no schedule? If you want to praise Xue Nan Yin, just say it. "

"Xue Nan Yin's lens expressiveness is really not good, I also bought her in the issue of "HE", but it is really not a little worse than other models."

But soon, some people wondered:

"Qin Yu Jue's strength and appearance are really good in the entertainment industry, but I'm very curious, there were rumors that she was banned before. And before Xie Yan Chi made it public, fans also knew that her itinerary had indeed been stopped, and the cover had been changed. So what is the reason exactly? "

"I found out, didn't it all say that Qin Yu Jue would never fall into the water before. But I took a look at the screenshot of that villa... It's not an open-air building, so how can you jump except by jumping from a window? Falling down from the window isn't called a stumble......"

Just when the discussion was skyrocketing, suddenly a photo was born.

The publisher is a trumpet that does not have an avatar and only registered today.

The content on the photo is Qin Yu Jue.

Qin Yu Jue, who was lying on Zhou Yan's bed.

  *********

Because of this photo, the program team's originally scheduled live broadcast was postponed.

Although Qin Yu Jue in the photo is by no means explicit, with her dress and her state, she can still make people keenly see Ni Duan.

Even if this is not evidence, it makes the wind spark.

plus some other artists who have affected resources because of her, and they also secretly bought a water army-

"I can understand, it's probably that she was calculated, and then it's something that everyone understands."

"... So diving is suicide in shame, right? "

"The psychological quality is really good, so I can still go on the show with a smile, it's too unclean and self-loving."

"Don't say it, Xie Yan Chi is a big philanthropist, and he won't break up like this."

"Is it really just for nothing?"

Of course, there are passers-by who feel that something is wrong:

"How can it be suicide in shame? Isn't the resistance successful? "

"It's really dirty in her head, and no matter what, Qin Yu Jue is the victim, why is she unclean and self-loving?"

But it can be seen that someone is manipulating the trolls.

In addition, in today's network, most people often care about the most straightforward part.

The program team postponed the live broadcast and recording for an hour.

Leave it to Qin Yu Jue to respond to this matter.

Because everyone in the entertainment industry knows that this kind of news, no matter who is right or wrong, is the most fatal for female artists.

There are even some keyboard warriors who touched Xie Yan Chi's Weibo, as well as Jing Yi Technology's official blog and ridiculed.

Maybe it's not just the end of the star.

Some companies that usually don't deal with Jing Yi have seized the opportunity.

"The company is ready to send lawyer letters to several fast-paced marketing accounts."