It was 108,000 miles away from her heart's expectations.

Qin Yu Jue took the phone away a little distance and tried to explain: "I ......"

"This is a love variety show, not an adventure variety show. You are now leaving the audience with a vicious and hardcore image, and it will be easy to go off topic when you record it in the later stage."

He Huai Qing was so angry that she smoked, "The romantic plot in the back will become very disadvantageous, and it is easy to collapse the character."

Although He Huai Qing was emotional, it was not unreasonable to be worried.

On variety shows, the most important thing to pay attention to is the shaping of the character image.

There can be reversal, but the reversal only leaves one feature, and it will be paradoxical if it is too rich.

It's just—

Qin Yu Jue was silent for a long time, and suddenly spoke: "Sister He, the character in the script is not suitable for us. "

"Tell me why."

He Huai Qing seemed to have calmed down a bit.

"The boyfriend image in the script that is similar to 'spoiling' and 'domineering' will not be suitable for Xie Yan Chi, and will cover all his characteristics."

Qin Yu Jue's tone was very calm, "Sister He, Xie Yan Chi has his own way of dealing with it and his unique attraction, and he doesn't need to be defined by personality."

He Huai Qing quieted down, and then laughed: "Your evaluation of him has suddenly become higher."

"It's just a matter of facts."

Qin Yu Jue's tone was fluttering, "Besides, according to the setting in the script, I am not Qin Yu Jue."

"What's that?" He Huai Qing asked.

Qin Yu Jue: "It's an accessory of Xie Yan Chi."

As soon as this sentence came out, there was no sound on the other end of the earpiece for a long time.

"I'm not anyone's appendage."

Qin Yu Jue said lightly, "At most, it is a relationship of mutual use. "

After a long silence, He Huai Qing said, "You convinced me. "

As an agent, she has always made quick decisions and has her own considerations.

"In that case, I don't force the character thing, but I'll keep an eye on your performance in the future. If you don't handle it well and cause negative reviews, I will force you to customize a new character and script, understand? "

Qin Yu Jue: "I understand."

After hanging up, she stretched her lower limbs, dropped the phone, and turned around to pour a glass of water.

As soon as he turned around, she met Xie Yan Chi's gaze.

Xie Yan Chi was wearing a bathrobe, leaning against the door of the bathroom, holding his arms, and looking at her with interest.

Qin Yu Jue felt a little suffocated: "Did you hear it all?"

"Not all."

Xie Yan Chi's narrow eyes narrowed slightly, as if he was reminiscing, "I heard the latter part."

Qin Yu Jue felt that her throat was a little dry: "Since when?"

"Probably, you complimented me on being attractive."