However, this uproar made her completely figure it out.

The words on the cabinet door are not meant to turn off the lights.

Qin Yu Jue stepped back a little, found a comfortable posture, clenched the iron rod in her hand, and then raised her hand-

"I'll do it."

Xie Yan Chi didn't know when he was standing behind her, he laughed, held Qin Yu Jue's arm, and took the stick from her hand: "It's easy to get hurt."

The things in her hand were taken away, and Qin Yu Jue was stunned and didn't react.

Xie Yan Chi patted her on the back, motioned for her to stand back, and reminded, "Stand back and be careful of the glass."

Qin Yu Jue definitely understood.

It seems that this little young master has already seen it.

She didn't say much, nodded and stepped back, and pulled Xu Shu Yin by the way.

Xu Shu Yin didn't understand: "What's wrong?"

Before the words fell, there was a loud bang, and the iron rod struck the mirror, and the mirror instantly cracked like a spider's web, and fell to the ground with a clatter.

Xie Yan Chi threw the stick aside, blew the ash on his hand, and turned sideways: "Okay."

A few people who had just finished going upstairs heard this voice, and they were shocked, and Chen Zi Jian hurriedly turned around and came back: "What are you doing?"

As soon as the words were asked, everyone was stunned.

At the end of the mirror is a long corridor.

There is a secret door on the inside of the passage, and the staff should have come out from here to scare the guests, but at this moment they have all retreated.

"There is usually a separate space behind the two-way mirror."

Xie Yan Chi said, "The inscription on the cabinet door indicates that our location is actually here. "

Perhaps because he felt that he had been robbed of the limelight all day today, Shang Zi Chen's expression was a little unhappy: "You found it?"

Xie Yan Chi glanced at him coldly, the corners of his lips twitched, and he smiled: "Of course not."

Shang Zi Chen's expression improved a little, and he was about to say something, when he was interrupted again-

"It was my girlfriend who found out."

Xie Yan Chi added slowly, "How can I be so smart? "

"......"

Not sure why.

Sounds even more infuriating.

After removing the shards of glass on the side to make sure they didn't stab people, the group carefully flipped over one by one.

Qin Yu Jue asked, "You have already seen it again?"

"Sort of." Xie Yan Chi didn't deny it.

The focus of this chamber is on horror, and the decryption is only at the level of entry.

For Xie Yan Chi, who is sensitive to the game, it is not too difficult.

Qin Yu Jue was a little curious: "Then why didn't you tell them just now?"

Xie Yan Chi glanced at her and said lazily: "It's not easy for people to come to the show, you have to make them feel a little involved."

Qin Yu  Jue had nothing to say.