These things came suddenly, but expectedly.

"Mr. Xie, if you can't rest assured, I can contact you and anonymously donate to his children's education."

Assistant Chen glanced in the rearview mirror and then proposed.

Xie Yan Chi didn't speak immediately, he just looked at the ordinary mother and daughter outside the car window, and after being quiet for a long time, he said lightly: "If it is me who loses, then sooner or later, I will be the one standing on the twenty-seventh floor."

Assistant Chen: "You won't, you still have Xie ...... behind you"

"That's not mine."

Xie Yan Chi interrupted, "That's Xie He Chen's Xie clan."

Two days later, Xie attended a funeral.

Yu Zhi Yan's mother's funeral.

Since Yu Zhi Yan left, his mother has been in poor health.

Xie Yan Chi has been helping for so many years, going to hospitals all over the country and looking for all kinds of doctors, but in the end he still failed to save people.

"You're a good boy, and I've seen it all these years."

Father Yu's voice was hoarse to the extreme, "Just tell your uncle the truth, does the fire have anything to do with your Xie family?"

The fire caused quite a stir.

It was discovered that the nanny family who caused the accident had obtained a sum of money from unknown sources, and Xie Yan Chi was not the only one.

Many people are guessing that it may not have been an accident, but a deliberate arson.

Who's that?

Of the various answers, there was one that was the loudest.

They said it was Xie Yan Chi's father.

In order to burn Xie He Chen.

But he didn't expect to be careless, and Xie Yan Chi also appeared in the apartment that day.

Because Xie He Chen is not Xie Yan Chi's own brother, but the son of his uncle, after the uncle died of illness, he passed under the name of Xie's father.

They said that the Xie family coveted the shares in Xie He Chen's name and didn't want to wait for him to give up when he became an adult, so they set fire to him.

He doesn't need any evidence to make a statement.

Rumors spread too long and they will turn out to be the truth.

Until the sixteen-year-old Xie Yan Chi suddenly found a lawyer one day, and announced his abandonment in front of all the elders.

Give up Xie Clan, give up what you have and what you don't have.

Everyone said he was crazy, and then laughed and joked that "a child's words can't be taken seriously".

Father Xie punished him for kneeling for a whole day, and told him not to say these stupid things again.

He should be the pride of the sky as a matter of course.

But he only felt sarcasm.

During that time, Xie Yan Chi was reluctant to pull himself out of the quagmire he was in. He just think that's it, Jiao'er Lang is alive and well, and the days are still passing in a good way.

Until, he saw the line of annotations left by Qin Yu Jue.

Many times, is given to oneself.

He didn't want to give up in the first place.